GDT: Welcome To The GMR Show (With Fans) - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
This sucks, asked for a customers phone number at my work yesterday, text her and she text me just now she was thinking after it's not a good idea to hang out but we will see eachother at work tomorrow. Guessing Pens game is going to go the same way? lol.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
if malkin can't produce without either of the top 2 wingers on the team, then he's washed

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
This sucks, asked for a customers phone number at my work yesterday, text her and she text me just now she was thinking after it's not a good idea to hang out but we will see eachother at work tomorrow. Guessing Pens game is going to go the same way? lol.
You miss 100% shots you don't take.

Plus Victoria still has plenty of fish in that sea.

Pens game is going to go much worse. At least she didn't text back saying actually I'm going to go out with your co-worker instead.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
My guy @66-30-33 is out there scoring at Lafferty’s pace in real life. Feels bad, man. :laugh:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
You had the courage to ask in the first place.

I've done the same at work in Victoria and it turned out the girl was trying to make my buddy at work jealous.

We talk to eachother a lot and she was asking about me when I was not there so I took my chance.

Reactions: Lustaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad