GDT: Welcome To The GMR Show (With Fans) - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I had a bottle of St. Germain Elderflower, but my fiancé tried to make some awful cocktail and wasted an entire bottle. Also related, she wasted an entire bottle of Triple Sec.

When a cocktail says 1 for 1...she doesn't quite get how that works.

But I did stock up on some Japanese Scotch/Whisky's (Suntory, Nikka Coffey Grain & Malt & From the Barrel).

Just go out back and get some Elderberries...
gxXlb2G.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Prediction?

GMR is dissolved to start the game, both line 1 and 2 slog and struggle through the first part of the game and the Pens end up behind as Elliot is a brick wall and they don’t get quality chances on him anyway.

About halfway through the 3rd, Sully will attempt to reunite GMR but it will be too late at that point...
close. i don't think he'll attempt to reunite them

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I'm honestly surprised Sid is playing.

Watch, he'll have five points tonight or something and really throw HFB into a tailspin.

hskey

Apr 7, 2009
This is so frustrating. Literally swap Crosby and Malkin and both those lines click like crazy.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Can Geno finally just say f*** you to this coach and go directly to Hextal and Burke. It's either me or him?

This is getting ridiculous.

I know the dudes a professional and won't do it but how can you watch the last game and the track record they had together last year and think, yep gotta f*** that up for Sid.

Sid is my favourite player but he's not going to elevate that line beyond what Geno would. And even if he did manage too, the resulting drop off it will cause to l2 is going to more than make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad