Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe they'll even score first...:laugh:
300px-We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Do you have any Scotch and Elderflower liquor/sirup at home?
I had a bottle of St. Germain Elderflower, but my fiancé tried to make some awful cocktail and wasted an entire bottle. Also related, she wasted an entire bottle of Triple Sec.

When a cocktail says 1 for 1...she doesn't quite get how that works.

But I did stock up on some Japanese Scotch/Whisky's (Suntory, Nikka Coffey Grain & Malt & From the Barrel).

Reactions: Gurglesons

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I have no idea how to put together a GDT...I can’t even figure out how to post GIFs on this site, let alone open a thread lol...that’s why I’m a lawyer...the only thing I’ve figured out is how to paste YT videos...

You don't know how to do this stuff, you just know how to sue people for not doing it properly!

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
I had a bottle of St. Germain Elderflower, but my fiancé tried to make some awful cocktail and wasted an entire bottle. Also related, she wasted an entire bottle of Triple Sec.

When a cocktail says 1 for 1...she doesn't quite get how that works.

But I did stock up on some Japanese Scotch/Whisky's (Suntory, Nikka Coffey Grain & Malt & From the Barrel).
That’s sad! You could have made a Padovani. With the Nikka from the Barrel you can do a nice drink, if you have Orgeat and Angostura Bitters?

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Prediction?

GMR is dissolved to start the game, both line 1 and 2 slog and struggle through the first part of the game and the Pens end up behind as Elliot is a brick wall and they don’t get quality chances on him anyway.

About halfway through the 3rd, Sully will attempt to reunite GMR but it will be too late at that point...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Prediction?

GMR is dissolved to start the game, both line 1 and 2 slog and struggle through the first part of the game and the Pens end up behind as Elliot is a brick wall and they don’t get quality chances on him anyway.

About halfway through the 3rd, Sully will attempt to reunite GMR but it will be too late at that point...

What you posted is literally what happens with this coach. People will think it's jokes, but it's like legit truth.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
No, someone decided to open an entire bottle of Prosecco to make an Aperol Spritz, so that's what I am stuck with right now. But still possible.

I am marrying a savage.
You have Bourbon, you have Angostura and some kind of Sparkling Wine, so could make kind of a Prince of Wales - Champaign Cocktail Twist. It will do the trick I guess ;)

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Prediction?

No way.

He'll just swap Tanev and Kap.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Yeah, I'm fine watching this team suck with them.

Especially since they have 3 cups together and their legacies are cemented in stone. If they didn’t have any or only had the one from ‘09 it would be different for me, but at this point I want to watch Sid and Geno ride off into the sunset together. I’d only move Letang if it represented a way to make the team better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad