GDT: Welcome To The GMR Show (With Fans) - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
THIS IS THE LAST GDT UNTIL TUESDAY 9TH MARCH AGAINST THE RANGERS!

WHY? BECAUSE NO ONE OTHER THAN THE USUAL CREW HAS STEPPED UP TO THE f***ING PLATE! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHO I OFFEND HERE BUT PULL YOUR f***ING FINGERS OUT! YOU WANNA BITCH ON THE TEAM DURING THE GAME, MAKE A f***ING GAME DAY THREAD THEN! STOP LEAVING IT TO THE SAME 6* PEOPLE EACH YEAR!

Right, on to tonight :)

Sid is still in Covid protocol so that means, barring a massive epic brain fart from Sully, we shall once again be treated to the line that should always be, Jake - Geno - Rusty

Not only was that line a beast we had Kapanen and Ceci flashing the skills too. All along with 40 save man Jarry it gave us a 5-2 win over that orange lot from across state.

Special teams benefited from Reirden not being there :cool: and blanked the Flyers on all 5 of their Power Plays whilst converting 33.333333333333% of theirs (Kapanen 2nd & GWG)

Once again there will be fans in the stands. Hopefully everyone stays safe and the team can feed off their energy (if they stop looking at their phones :sarcasm:)

Enjoy and Let's Go Pens
:pens

* thanks @Randy Butternubs for joining

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
THIS IS THE LAST GDT UNTIL TUESDAY 9TH MARCH AGAINST THE RANGERS![/B]

It does suck the same people do it over and over, but honestly, I can't in good will, knowingly volunteer to work hours on something that gets read for 1 minute and then just discarded.

I appreciate all the gdt's though, absolutely. Even the weird asones from whats his name..

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
It does suck the same people do it over and over, but honestly, I can't in good will, knowingly volunteer to work hours on something that gets read for 1 minute and then just discarded.

I appreciate all the gdt's... even the weird ass ones from whats his name..
This took me less than 5 minutes! They can be as easy or fancy as you like.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I have no idea how to put together a GDT...I can’t even figure out how to post GIFs on this site, let alone open a thread lol...that’s why I’m a lawyer...the only thing I’ve figured out is how to paste YT videos...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I have no idea how to put together a GDT...I can’t even figure out how to post GIFs on this site, let alone open a thread lol...that’s why I’m a lawyer...the only thing I’ve figured out is how to paste YT videos...

You're a lawyer? I just dropped my lawyer and need a new one, you busy =P?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You're a lawyer? I just dropped my lawyer and need a new one, you busy =P?

lol...only if you have a drinking or drug problem, beat your wife, embezzle from your boss etc....I’m a criminal defense attorney...not worth shit doing any other kind of law

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I think Sid practices hockey in his downtime.

Normally, absolutely.

lol...only if you have a drinking or drug problem, beat your wife, embezzle from your boss etc....I’m a criminal defense attorney...not worth shit doing any other kind of law
Yeah, my friend does the same thing... well... old friend, co-worker acquaintance I haven't seen or spoken to in many years.

No shortage of those cases, you're not kidding.

----

I'm betting 10 fake k (all in) on penguins victory tonight. Since I lost 50k betting on the flyers last game... now I'm betting angry =P

Reactions: Andy99

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Oh good, Jank is back.

tenor.gif

Reactions: kladorf2005

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I knew that Reirden hire was a bad one. :laugh: It's going to be grimly funny if T. Ree got himself infected because he's a dunce, and then he gave it to Sid because Sid was the one who wanted him hired.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We can't be giving up the number and quality of chances we surrendered last game. I don't think we can get away with that two games in a row. Also need to be better on face offs.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
It's gettin to be track running weather finally, after a really snowy winter here in MD. Gonna try to do some cutting, then ruin it with some mead tonight for the game.

Hoping to see Geno continue to move his feet, and the team feed off the fans in the stands. I want GMR to work so well that Sully can't justify breaking it up

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
THIS IS THE LAST GDT UNTIL TUESDAY 9TH MARCH AGAINST THE RANGERS!

WHY? BECAUSE NO ONE OTHER THAN THE USUAL CREW HAS STEPPED UP TO THE f***ING PLATE! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHO I OFFEND HERE BUT PULL YOUR f***ING FINGERS OUT! YOU WANNA BITCH ON THE TEAM DURING THE GAME, MAKE A f***ING GAME DAY THREAD THEN! STOP LEAVING IT TO THE SAME 6* PEOPLE EACH YEAR!

Right, on to tonight :)

Sid is still in Covid protocol so that means, barring a massive epic brain fart from Sully, we shall once again be treated to the line that should always be, Jake - Geno - Rusty

Not only was that line a beast we had Kapanen and Ceci flashing the skills too. All along with 40 save man Jarry it gave us a 5-2 win over that orange lot from across state.

Special teams benefited from Reirden not being there :cool: and blanked the Flyers on all 5 of their Power Plays whilst converting 33.333333333333% of theirs (Kapanen 2nd & GWG)

Once again there will be fans in the stands. Hopefully everyone stays safe and the team can feed off their energy (if they stop looking at their phones :sarcasm:)

Line-ups etc will be added in due course.

Enjoy and Let's Go Pens
:pens

* thanks @Randy Butternubs for joining

I'm deeply offended, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be happy to learn Crosby isn't able to play for the Pens.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
oooooOOOooo baby.

That being said Elliott has been way better than HART this year.
Yeah, I don't think that necessarily works in our favor. We need a much better effort tonight. Can't take as many penalties and need to play more in the Flyers end tonight.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
In this shortened season, literally every series is important, but this one against Philly is extremely important given the standings and the fact that Philly will still have two games in hand at the end. The Pens have already grabbed 2 points but they really need to get the other 4 to really gain some ground.

The upside of still being without Sid is to really see if GMR is legit and to HOPE that Sully and crew see it as well...

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad