Pre-Game Talk: Week to Buy Some Hope (SJ, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Don't see the Avs aggressively pursuing an overager. I'm still a bit baffled they got so close to getting Hayes.

If it weren't for Sather promising a roster spot and playing time, they would have probably landed him. And, as we saw last year, he would have EASILY been on the roster (this year, too).

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Should be up in 20 minutes max, likely closer to 5-10.

Again sorry everyone

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Everberg is curiously absent for the Rampage this evening. They are a bit mum on why, just said he was doing off ice workouts. Plus nobody has the flu tonight so they have 15 forwards.
Something is going on. Wagner being waive when not necessary and now EVB absent without a real reason...When there is smoke there is fire.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I had a feeling EVB might get a calup before Mikko. Makes sense why they sent Martinsen down if so too. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out. Wonder why they're keeping things mysterious.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So my cousin, his brother-in-law, and I are thinking of making the trip from Edmonton to Denver next week driving... We're huge Lakers fans as well, and want to catch the Lakers playing in Denver on Wednesday and follow that up with catching the Avs game on Thursday.

If we do actually do this, does anyone have a suggestion for hotels? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for it.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
So my cousin, his brother-in-law, and I are thinking of making the trip from Edmonton to Denver next week driving... We're huge Lakers fans as well, and want to catch the Lakers playing in Denver on Wednesday and follow that up with catching the Avs game on Thursday.

If we do actually do this, does anyone have a suggestion for hotels? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for it.

One of the Denver-dwellers here will give you a place to stay. Right guys? Guys???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad