Pre-Game Talk: Week to Buy Some Hope (SJ, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nobody asked Roy about Wagner being waived, but he said that Martinsen's demotion isn't temporary "for now", they want him to play and then they'll have other decisions to make.

Yeah, it's funny they ask an obvious question about Martinsen. However don't ask about a waiver move that does not need to happen based on any public knowledge right now.

I wonder if they even seen that he was put on Waivers

Edit : Haha, usually one of Rick, AJ, or Chambers responds when I ask a question. (usually AJ or Rick) However after I tweeted a question as to if someone asked about Wagner. Dead silence, AJ even tweeted about 10 minutes later on something else.

Talk about an, O... crap moment.

Guess none of them seen Elliott's tweet an hour before.

Last edited:

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Please Avs gods, give us a win tonight. Sitting through that 6-1 loss with my brother who is a San Jose fan was not fun.

Luckily I redeemed myself by beating him in NHL 16 afterwards with San Antonio vs The Sharks.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Please Avs gods, give us a win tonight. Sitting through that 6-1 loss with my brother who is a San Jose fan was not fun.

Luckily I redeemed myself by beating him in NHL 16 afterwards with San Antonio vs The Sharks.

LMAO, that's pretty good redemption

When the Avs lose I usually go stomp on some teams in NHL 16 as well.

Did SA have Mikko, Zadorov, Pickard, and Bigras?

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I don't have NHL 16. I have to kick kittens. Blame the Avs, not me.
The kittens are innocent bubba! You're a monster :sarcasm:

Currently sitting in a blasting delay on 285 on my way to the front range for the game tonight. Going with my good friend who is a sharks fan so please god let us play well.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Apologizes. I will have it up ASAP. Have a back up ready if the good one isn't ready in time, had an expected school thing come up that I've been working on and off for the past 36 hours straight or so. Want to have the good one good to go though.

If I don't have it done within an hour I'll post the back up one.

Sorry again boys, next one will be up earlier :(

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Apologizes. I will have it up ASAP. Have a back up ready if the good one isn't ready in time, had an expected school thing come up that I've been working on and off for the past 36 hours straight or so. Want to have the good one good to go though.

If I don't have it done within an hour I'll post the back up one.

Sorry again boys, next one will be up earlier :(

The kids shouldn't complain about the cook, there are Edmonton fans who threw their jerseys on the ice. Tell them to write their GMs and drink whiskey.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm not surprised that they send Wagner down. Avs fall in and out of love with players quickly. In November Gormley was a future top four defender according to Roy.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm already going through GDT withdrawals.

I didn't know there was a game tonight until I checked my iPad and NHL.tv notified me. I usually check HFB and see the pre-game thread or GDT to remind me. I really should just add the ical to my work schedule...

I'm not surprised that they send Wagner down. Avs fall in and out of love with players quickly. In November Gormley was a future top four defender according to Roy.

I think it's that they're just looking for a roster spot. Wagner is the most likely to be claimed asset they can afford to lose probably. Redmond I suppose had a shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad