Pre-Game Talk: Week of Wandering (@NYI, @NJ, @NYR, @MIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
That shipped sailed. We should've traded ROR and Casper for Jags a few yrs ago.

Damn and I thought I made a major raise to your unrealistic comment, I've been put to shame. :laugh:

I think Greg will get better at puck protection with another off season, you have to believe core strength will be a pretty big focus for him in the off-season. I guess physically maturing more will help as well.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
You know all the legends are coming to Denver for the 20th anniversary team. Bet that's why he's even stateside in the first place.

Yes but there's something different about a road trip. He could be around the actual players a lot more probably on the road than in Denver where surely he'll have a ton of catching up to do and a bunch of things to do for the 20th anniversary team.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
so since varly was good tonight, I'm guess he plays again Saturday

berra monday?

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
if this is how he plays, I hope dutchy plays RW for the rest of his career with mack.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'd like at least 1 win in these 2 games against Minne...I'm hoping since the team is playing more confident now and we seem to have 4 solid lines we won't let the Wild get to us too much.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Varly should play vs Minnesota on Saturday and if he plays well enough and gives us a chance to win, play him Monday vs Minny as well. However if he ***** the bed, play Berra on Monday.

I don't even want to see Vezina Varly, though it wouldn't hurt. I just want to see a consistent Varly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad