Pre-Game Talk: Week of Us as Pretenders [vsDET | @DAL | vsBUF]

How many points?

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not sure I understand the English there, Zadorov is not okay but won't make the trip? Which one is the spelling error? Is Zadorov okay, but won't make the trip?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Half glass empty buddy, Zadorov was playing as Avs second best defender after Girard the past two or so weeks, so this is a big loss.
Certainly not saying otherwise, and I'm sure Graves will play 11 minutes while Cole plays 22

FeelsBadMan

Reactions: S E P H

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Call up Meloche. A kid like that with limited scouting and game tape can make a huge short term addition to a team before teams catch onto his shortcomings. I mean look at Graves. He looked great until teams realized all he does is risk absolutely everything 100% of the time.

We could use Meloche’s mean streak, his first pass and a right handed shot on the back end.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Not sure I understand the English there, Zadorov is not okay but won't make the trip? Which one is the spelling error? Is Zadorov okay, but won't make the trip?
Reading some tweets like that really hurt my head. Whenever there’s news like that I just wait until Clark says something before i panic or get excited.

Like when Dater tweeted out how Timmins was wearing an orange jersey one day at practice. I got excited thinking he was given a jersey that matched a d pairing but it was actually just Dater not being able to know the difference in the colors red and orange.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

Upper vs lower. Place your bets.

BlueIllustriousHylaeosaurus-small.gif

Reactions: klozge and Ivan13

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

He actually played well for the most part when he was up.

Greer posts in 3....2......

Reactions: Avs

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I love the Agz recall. He looked better than Gork/Dries/Ghetto/Greer.

He’s actually a responsible defensive player and has some skill to go with it. In a way he’s kind of like Dries if Dries was good at anything.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018

He’s actually a responsible defensive player and has some skill to go with it. In a way he’s kind of like Dries if Dries was good at anything.
Ghetto has looked really good with the puck, but can't pass or shoot so it leads nowhere. Skating well, though.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018

Dries is really good at screening the goalie and scoring goals*. The only problem is the goalie is on his team and they're goals against

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Yes but who centers that line? I think Toni was probably the more important one personally.

Oh and I think your opinion of Graves is poop

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm fine with Agz getting the nod but I'm a little mystified that it's a forward who got the nod and not a defender given the fact that Zadorov is injured and Rantanen is slated to start next game.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'm thinking Dries is out. Graves in for Z.

Dries looked lazy as hell last game, and it's not a good look for a call up player.
We need Barberio back so we can have one more d-man to blame for a loss

Reactions: 21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad