Pre-Game Talk: Week of Us as Pretenders [vsDET | @DAL | vsBUF]

How many points?

• Total voters

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Avs are gonna win points down the stretch once they're already out of it. Sort of like how Kerfoot racks up points or Landeskog scores a goal with a minute left to reduce the deficit to 1.
When this team is playing well, and getting goaltending, we can beat anyone. That will probably cause us to miss by 2-4 points.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
Avs are gonna win points down the stretch once they're already out of it. Sort of like how Kerfoot racks up points or Landeskog scores a goal with a minute left to reduce the deficit to 1.

Landeskog leads the league with 9 game-winning goals. #fakenews

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Since he's not suspended maybe Cole will be useful and break Bertuzzi's hand on his head like he tried to do with Wilson.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
So beating Detroit the last time was pretty much right before this team swirled the drain. I wonder if a turn around is full circle, or if full circle will be the end of the toilet bowl and into the shit.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
We still very much have a chance, especially with our remaining schedule.

However, our recent play is definitely cause for concern and I fully understand why some people think we are done

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Since he's not suspended maybe Cole will be useful and break Bertuzzi's hand on his head like he tried to do with Wilson.

After watching him as the human punching bag vs. Tom Wilson, I don't think he has any business ever fighting again. I'd hang my gloves up after that one if I were him. He got absolutely humiliated.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Yahoo has Grubauer confirmed (sorry if I missed this elsewhere). So that means Varly is hurt, right? :dunno:

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Yahoo has Grubauer confirmed (sorry if I missed this elsewhere). So that means Varly is hurt, right? :dunno:

Yahoo is wrong.

D06looRVAAAy7rj

Reactions: Avs91

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Just please get Dries out of the lineup and send him down. He’s so bad. Plus there’s this notion out there that he’s good defensively which is essentially made up because if somebody is a black hole offensively it usually means they’re good defensively. Dries however isn’t good away from the puck either. He is a good penalty killer but that’s it. When we have JTC, Soderberg, Landy and Calvert on the team you don’t need a black hole on your roster who just PK’s.

I mean he’s better that Gork but so are most people who can hold a hockey stick.

Agz and Greer (as much as I dislike him) were both impactful when in the lineup.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
I would bring up Greer and sit Dries personally.

Hopefully Radulov remains out and the bad version of Bishop shows up friday because it is regulation win or bust for the Avs playoff hopes.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00