Pre-Game Talk: Week of Us as Pretenders [vsDET | @DAL | vsBUF]

How many points?

• Total voters

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
On a positive note: With Landy out and Agg back in LaLaLand we might get to see both Dries AND Bourque tomorrow. What a delight for us fans. Starting to feel a little bit

giphy.gif

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
This will start to happen more and more frequently with Landy’s body and his playing style leading to the injuries.

Get used to it.

Hope he has a full recovery, skips the Worlds, and comes to camp ready to go. That’s all she wrote for our season.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
This will start to happen more and more frequently with Landy’s body and his playing style leading to the injuries.

Get used to it.

Hope he has a full recovery, skips the Worlds, and comes to camp ready to go. That’s all she wrote for our season.
? He's been pretty damn durable for the duration of his career.

Reactions: Avs71

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Get used to it.

I was much more worried about this a few years back but he doesn't play nearly as reckless anymore. He's no longer running around like a mad man trying to hit everything in sight. Still could happen as he ages but hopefully he bought himself a few years before he really starts breaking down.

Reactions: Foppberg and Avs71

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I know.

I said to get used to it as it’s going to occur more and more frequently from now on.

This is more of a freak thing. No player in that situation is expecting the goalie to throw his whole body into them like that. Landeskog had himself exposed because the last thing he is thinking is that Bishop is going to check him.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I know.

I said to get used to it as it’s going to occur more and more frequently from now on.

I’d argue he has matured his game by a large margin and doesn’t put himself in nearly as much danger or wear and tear as he did his first several seasons. I don’t really agree with your prediction.

Reactions: Avs

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I’d argue he has matured his game by a large margin and doesn’t put himself in nearly as much danger or wear and tear as he did his first several seasons. I don’t really agree with your prediction.
Obviously everything will go wrong, because duh!

Reactions: 5280

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Probably a shoulder separation. Bishop stuck his giant ass right into Landy's shoulder as he was reaching for the puck along the boards

My guess as well. It does not take much pressure or force if your arm is extended.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'm assuming Shvyrev is hurt or a healthy scratch because there's no way they'd call him up, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->