Pre-Game Talk: Week of the 12th Anniversary of the Valentine’s Day Massacre (TB, @Min, @STL, EDM)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
If Mack hadn't missed time I think he'd be in the Hart convo. Hard with McDavid's pace though, but I thought after winning the cup we'd see Mack's best year.

Interesting thinking it would come after? Having some confidence issues lifted?

He does seem like he's at a different pace than everyone else lately. He's also getting dirty on the wall lately and making insane moves. He's been fun to watch. Looks like he's balls on the table defending the championship.

Mack just won the cup, but not as the best player in the playoffs though.

Reactions: Azrael89

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca

He does seem like he's at a different pace than everyone else lately. He's also getting dirty on the wall lately and making insane moves. He's been fun to watch. Looks like he's balls on the table defending the championship.
Just playing looser. Mack is like an MJ type, very passionate and hard on himself. Now that he's got a ring he can just relax and have fun and not have that unnecessary pressure on him all the time. And yes, that comes with more confidence too.

He's on a 124 point pace over 82 games. If McDavid wasn't pacing for 146 he'd be a shoe-in if he stayed healthy. Lot's of 'ifs' there though

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

Mack just won the cup, but not as the best player in the playoffs though.
I do think it's safe to say that if Makar didn't win the Conn Smythe, it would have went to MacK.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Back to serious topic:

Is the NHL moving away from single use plastic water bottles?

This is Mack today:

R3AFoIB.png
Is that Rolling Rock?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad