Pre-Game Talk: Week of Nobody Good (vs ANA, vs AZ, vs STL x2)

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs are destroying the league statistically. Highest shots and goals for per game. Lowest shots and goals against per game. Leading the league in 5on5 CF%, second in 5on5 GF% and highest in xGF%. Tenth in PP% and second in PK%. Only category they are average in is SV% where they are 11th but that's mostly because whenever we insert a non-Grub everything goes to hell.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
6 of our next 13 games are against St Louis. Hopefully the Avs thoroughly boot them out of a playoff spot.
Watch them beat us 6 times and end up fighting for division lead while we battle for that final playoff spot with Arizona

Reactions: Nihiliste

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Blues were damn lucky winning the cup immediately when they had the chance. There is no way they come close with their current roster.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
These guys are so f***ing fun to watch. I hope the Blues games are great. Them trying their best to turn things around and us just scoring, shooting, and shutting them down. I'm not expecting any blowout, and I wouldn't even be surprised by losses, but I expect the Avs to dominate the play anyway.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Please, just no injuries.

9EyeVFF.jpg

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Please, just no injuries.

9EyeVFF.jpg

For the first time all season, when watching the last game I thought to myself, "What if Gruby gets hurt?", then I got mad at myself for even thinking about it because that line of thought is dark and full of terrors. And now you can get mad at me for mentioning it :)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Feeling pretty good about our chances of taking all 4 points in this b2b now, especially if we get a Grubauer-Husso matchup in net.
The question is, should we play Jojo again today? Really give Grubs a nice good rest before we go down the stretch.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I’m also concerned. I think Sakic will make a move to solidify that #2 position before the deadline. I don’t think he expected Francouz to be this injured
After trading for Jojo, I really don't think we plan to address the backup Goalie position anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
After trading for Jojo, I really don't think we plan to address the backup Goalie position anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.
JJ may have not have been his solution. He might have just given JJ a shot because the asking price was basically nothing. I’m sure he’ll look for an experienced back up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad