Pre-Game Talk: Week of Canada, eh? (@wpg, @cgy, @mtl)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Great for Landy and great for the Avs. Now they can practice playing 3 vs 3 in their "free time".

I didn't even think of that. They might actually practice 3 on 3 for once.

The All Star game might even help this team pick up a few much needed points down the stretch now!

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Man watching Twitter for the Avs in MTL and what a shit show and media circus. If I played i'd want to be as far away from that as possible.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Twitter in general is pretty much a circus.

Nothing beats facebook, then I'd say it's between twitter and Reditt for 2nd place. MHH (now days) comes in 4th. I'd say we're 5th due to volume, but on quality of out too lunch takes I think the BSN comment section wins.

At least with Twitter you can control your landscape some.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Nothing beats facebook, then I'd say it's between twitter and Reditt for 2nd place. MHH (now days) comes in 4th. I'd say we're 5th due to volume, but on quality of out too lunch takes I think the BSN comment section wins.

At least with Twitter you can control your landscape some.
We're no hockey savants around here, but compared to FB/Twitter/Reddit etc? We're pretty damn good.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
We're no hockey savants around here, but compared to FB/Twitter/Reddit etc? We're pretty damn good.

Well the list is a short one lol. You used to be able to add the Avs forum to that list, but who goes to that damn place anymore? (I haven't even checked in years to see if it still exists.)

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Excited to see Colin "NHL Player" Wilson back in the fold. Less excited to see which type of Swiss cheese is in net.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Excited to see Colin "NHL Player" Wilson back in the fold. Less excited to see which type of Swiss cheese is in net.
Don't forget Mustache Mountain Mark Barberio. He will give us ... well, one more whippin boy.

It doesn't matter anyway if our goalies continue their path of destruction. I'm nervous already.

tenor.gif

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
I'm just praying Francouz gets the start tonight. I trust Varly and Grubauer rn about as much as I would trust Bobby Orr's accountant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad