Pre-Game Talk: Week of a new year (LA, SJ, NYR)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah we’re definitely going to need visual proof.

Edit: actually thanks to having amusement park on snapchat and knowing his last name, a quick look st Sammy’s account makes me believe I ’ve already succeeded. Protected account doe....

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Sam Girard just followed my sister on Instagram. I don’t know how to feel about that. On one hand it’s cool, on the other hand... :laugh:

This post was made 33 minutes ago and a quick look at my insta feed shows Sam Girard followed a young lady 42 minutes ago....

Detective mode locked in.

EDIT: And upon further reading I can back up what Cousin Eddie has already suggested that it appears it may be a Private account...

:laugh:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Releasing us on your sister's instagram is probably a bad idea lol.

But who here has instagram actually. I've given up on snapchat so I no longer have any of you guys on social media.

Reactions: Foppberg

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
24 I dont use Instagram or Snapchat much at all, though admittedly it's still more then I'd like to be on it and it's a goal of mine to get off social media more this year.

75% of what I use Instagram for is hockey related. The other 25% is probably what every other 20-something year old dude uses Instagram for :laugh:

Reactions: Foppberg

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You guys have Instagram and Snapchat?? How old are these people I’m talking with on here:laugh::laugh:
12-14...

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad