NCAA GDT: Week 4

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah expectations are at least lower at Arkansas though. You stay in the 8-9 win range give or take there & fans are happy.

I think Nebraska fans are thinking the 90’s are coming back with Frost. Those days are just gone regardless of who’s the coach.

Their max is probably regularly getting to 9 wins. Might throw a 10 win season in there somewhere.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Nebraska and Arkansas are probably the two worst recruiting bases as far as P5 schools go.

Nebraska yes but not Arkansas. They got a few solid high schools there but they're also connected to Texas and Louisiana. I would say Boston College, Kansas, Minnesota or Utah have it a bit harder.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yeah expectations are at least lower at Arkansas though. You stay in the 8-9 win range give or take there & fans are happy.

I think Nebraska fans are thinking the 90’s are coming back with Frost. Those days are just gone regardless of who’s the coach.

I don't think people realize the damage Bielema did to Arkansas in regards to Texas recruiting. Probably the biggest reason they chose Chad Morris is because he's Texas High School Football royalty. Jerry Jones knows that Arkansas can't compete without Texas talent.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don't people realize the damage Bielema did to Arkansas in regards to Texas recruiting. Probably the biggest reason they chose Chad Morris is because he's Texas High School Football royalty. Jerry Jones knows that Arkansas can't compete without Texas talent.

Bert was an odd fit there. He was/is a Big Ten guy through & through. He would get some under the radar Florida kids at Wisky but that’s about it for going out of his foot print really.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Bert was an odd fit there. He was/is a Big Ten guy through & through. He would get some under the radar Florida kids at Wisky but that’s about it for going out of his foot print really.

He would have been fine if he humbled himself and didn't dismiss Texas coaches and programs that would steer players to Arkansas.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hmm....down 11 with 6 minutes.

All things considered (the blown fumble call, the bizarre field goal “miss” and 2 horrendous turnovers) for Mizzou to be here isn’t bad at all.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He would have been fine if he humbled himself and didn't dismiss Texas coaches and programs that would steer players to Arkansas.

He’s an odd dude. He cried publicly when Urban came in at OSU & flipped Taylor Decker from him. He claimed there was a gentleman’s agreement in the conference not to do that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nebraska has broken through against Michigan to close the gap to 56-10

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Georgia content to just run it up the gut for no gain all day long. Pathetic showing from that offense tbh.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
'Bama D gets an INT on the 2nd Aggies play. Jeez, wonder how this game's gonna go? :rolleyes:

Edit: Bama TD on their 1st O play. 50 seconds in and the game is over. Switching to Clemson-Tech, hoping that game will last longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad