Pre-Game Talk: WEEK 23: Post Trade Deadline. New Players, New Team, And A 3 Game Canadian Roadie. @Flamers, @Van, and @McJesus

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
At least we know Parise’s issue isn’t serious. I’m guessing they hold him out until the Vancouver, or Edmonton game.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

Duhamie on line #2?

I know, it's only because Lehky isn't at practice.

Interesting that Trenin is apparently now wearing #73. I wonder if Kovalenko is gonna wear #15?

I hope he’s switching and I hope Kovalenko isn’t going to wear 15. No idea why but I hate 15 as a jersey number. It just looks weird

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I can’t wait till we roll out the Iron Curtain line: of Kovy, Trenin and Nuke

Lehkonen-MacK-Drouin
Parise-Mitts-Rantanen
Kovalenko-Trenoin-Nuke
Wood-Colton-Duhaime

Only kind of joking, but it would potentially give us some pretty wild depth and line driving.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Nuke practicing on the top line, I wonder if Bednar is going back to that.

Nuke-Mack-Mikko
Lehky-Mitts-Drouin
Wood-Colton-Trenin
Duhaime-Cogs-Kivi
Olofsson

Injured - Parise
Wildcards - Landeskog, Kovalenko

You’d like to see the news guys get some continuity and practice with their game day lines but doesn’t look like that’s happening with the injuries and illness.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Week of rough times on the road so every trade is a bust. Fire CMac & Bednar and give Bo the Norris next five years.
You joke but the Avs are going to get murdered this week. The only chance they have is against the Flames. Vancouver and Edmonton scheduled losses. Im trying to find a way to go watch them lose live in all 3 cities.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Avs in Western Canada. A massacre always.
1710213372610.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad