NFL GDT: Week 2

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Its going to annoy me mightily when the Colts somehow beat K.C on the road next week when i pick K.C.

I can see that stupid children of the corn team ( there's corn fields in Indiana right?) finally getting their shit together and play like their lives are on the line and pull off some bullshit ludicrous upset.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl

…they did punt today for a change so they’re kind of human

Man this gives me so much hope that maybe this year is THE year. But we have to get through the first half of our schedule though. Its tough as hell..I try my best not to indulge hype about my teams but this is exciting.

And yes... Apparently we do in fact have a punter lol

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man this gives me so much hope that maybe this year is THE year. But we have to get through the first half of our schedule though. Its tough as hell..I try my best not to indulge hype about my teams but this is exciting.

And yes... Apparently we do in fact have a punter lol
The thing I’ve learned is nothing matter until it matters.

last year the bills were 7-6 and in second place in the division. And when the playoffs started? My god were they unreal. But look what happened…every game is it’s own animal.

just bank wins however you can and hope that KC has to come to Buffalo winter for a change.

all of these records and anomalies are fun. Only January matters.

they can win every game by double digits but get caught once by Mahomes and it doesn’t matter.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009

I f***ing love Campbell. I hope the Lions can become relevant under him.

I like Campbell style, too. I know we talk about Lions but they are on the right path. A lot of talent: Sewell is franchise type tackle, Hutchison could be elite rusher. Amon-Ra could be special receiver. Not to mention Okudah, McNeill, Charles Harris, Okwara, Kerby Joseph, Decker, Jonah Jackson, Ragnow, Hockenson, Swift... a lot of talent here.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I'm extremely happy with what the Bills have done so far, but its still early. I was thrilled to finally kick the Titans in their mouth. Especially after our last two games against them. Now we will see what we're made of coming up on this tough stretch of games

Next 5 games

@ Dolphins
@ Ravens
Steelers
@Chiefs
Packers

I know the Steelers aren't like the rest but im not sleeping on that D causing us headaches like they've done before.

We get through this stretch and i will start to buy the hype......somewhat. Especially since our schedule gets way softer after that for pretty much the rest of the season

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I'm extremely happy with what the Bills have done so far, but its still early. I was thrilled to finally kick the Titans in their mouth. Especially after our last two games against them. Now we will see what we're made of coming up on this tough stretch of games

Next 5 games

@ Dolphins
@ Ravens
Steelers
@Chiefs
Packers

I know the Steelers aren't like the rest but im not sleeping on that D causing us headaches like they've done before.

We get through this stretch and i will start to buy the hype......somewhat. Especially since our schedule gets way softer after that for pretty much the rest of the season
Given their schedule after this…I believe if they can go 3-2 in these games they have a great look at the 1 seed. Especially if they beat the Chiefs in there.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Given their schedule after this…I believe if they can go 3-2 in these games they have a great look at the 1 seed. Especially if they beat the Chiefs in there.
The key games for the bye are vs KC and Bal. could come down to those H2H matchups. As long as Buffalo splits with Miami they should take their division.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
The key games for the bye are vs KC and Bal. could come down to those H2H matchups. As long as Buffalo splits with Miami they should take their division.
Can you imagine if we win the next 5 games? That would be an amazing boost of confidence for a team that already has that in spades... But 1 game at a time ... Bring on Miami!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
the team that's hosted the last 4 afc championship games is definitely elite

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The Vikings got straight up out coached last night. Donatell's defensive game plan was horrible and it seems that they didn't know what to do after getting punched in the mouth in the first series.

The defense also looked pretty old. Kendricks and Davis looked slow. Peterson is mid at best these day and Harrison Smith is now 33 trying to over compensate for everyone else like he did last year. Cam Bynum also had a rough night. He showed some flashes in a small sample size last year but that will be Cine's job soon enough.

We also got primetime Kirk in the 2nd half. Looks like he tried to over compensate for not throwing to an open Jefferson early on to then forcing it to him towards the end. The game was over as soon as Smith dropped that would be TD though

Last week was fun but this is still a 7-10 win team with a rookie coach learning on the job. Lose to Detroit at home next week and I might start getting a little worried.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Idk, scoring a boatload of points and going 2-0 after they lost their best WR in the offseason seems pretty elite to me

They scored in 1 game.

Their offense scored 20 points last game.

They are elite but more like #3 instead of #1 after Buffalo and Chargers

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4