NFL GDT: Week 2

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Tough game for the players. 4 days rest when they haven’t been through a full recovery week yet so their bodies are not used to it. The first couple of TNF games after the opener are tough on the players.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

Chiefs mortal lock with Arrowhead looking like this.

In all seriousness I think this is going to be a game where each team goes blow for blow. Chargers without Keenan Allen is touh but Herbert is so good I don't think it'll have a huge impact. Playing on a short week is tough but at least the Chiefs are at home for it and so the homer in me says it ends up being something like 31-28 Chiefs.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Tonight's game should be a cracker.

I always go with the elite QB though, and there isn't one like Mahomes.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

If Mahomes cuts out the stupid shit he did last year he's still the best in the league without question in my opinion.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
rooting for chargers cause herbert is my boy as a ducks fan.. but also a big supporter of mahomes. should be a great game. i think these 2 will be the best 2 qbs of there genation once careers are finished

to be fair herbert is close to mahomes when hes on.. would still pick mahomes but I dont think the gap is as big as people claim

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll happily take this game but I can't help but feel like the ball was dropped by not having this be the Sunday nighter.

Who the f*** wants to watch Rodgers take a shit on the Bears in primetime for the umpteenth time?

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The Pats have 3rd most expensive WRs in the league, even more than the Fins with Hill and Waddle. You could have fooled me.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think it's wild that I am paying for Amazon Prime Video and this game is going to be inundated with ads just like any other NFL game. It's unlikely, but it would be nice for these streaming services to innovate these broadcasts and make it worth the $100 subscription.

At least with Apple TV and the Baseball games, the picture quality is amazing. For this game, is it even broadcast in 4K? It should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00