Patriots/NFL Week 2: At Miami, Pats trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I feel like just the sight of him in jersey on the sideline is enough to throw the Steelers off their game. The entire NFC North is an undisciplined mess
Mike Tomlin will be more undisciplined than usual.

Doesn't necessarily matter though, because the Steelers aren't in our league with or without AB. We're going to beat them by 17 either way.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Patriots unexpectedly got one of the most talented players in the league and added to a seemingly unstoppable offense. What's there to be livid over?
A whole hell of a lot.

I don’t need a circus or the impression that you can act out and still get what you want and that’s only the tip of the iceburg for me.

Reactions: BMC

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Surprised Pats fans would welcome this malcontent after forcing his way off a team by engaging in basically insanity all summer...what kind of idiot acts that way knowing he could lose the 29 mil guaranteed. I know, he felt disrespected for a team actually holding him accountable. The juju around this guy is just terrible, shocked a world class organization would give him as much as 15 mil after his antics, guessing they maybe feel they weren't good enough to win this year?

Reactions: Alicat

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
A whole hell of a lot.

I don’t need a circus or the impression that you can act out and still get what you want and that’s only the tip of the iceburg for me.

I mean the Patriots have the gold standard for a culture. Someone like Brown will either get his head on or be gone. Im still 50/50 on the signing because of how he handled things with the Raiders.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Surprised Pats fans would welcome this malcontent after forcing his way off a team by engaging in basically insanity all summer...what kind of idiot acts that way knowing he could lose the 29 mil guaranteed. I know, he felt disrespected for a team actually holding him accountable. The juju around this guy is just terrible, shocked a world class organization would give him as much as 15 mil after his antics, guessing they maybe feel they weren't good enough to win this year?
Because they will use him and if he just ties his shoes the wrong way he is cut.

They technically don’t need him

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I mean the Patriots have the gold standard for a culture. Someone like Brown will either get his head on or be gone. Im still 50/50 on the signing because of how he handled things with the Raiders.

as an outsider it seems so below the Patriots. Want to give him minimum, or whatever ok, but to hand him 9 mil guaranteed. five minutes after this happened seems pretty lame. Its like a Redskins type move if that makes sense.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
as an outsider it seems so below the Patriots. Want to give him minimum, or whatever ok, but to hand him 9 mil guaranteed. five minutes after this happened seems pretty lame. Its like a Redskins type move if that makes sense.

It's a move that makes sense though. No knowing if Gordon makes it through the year. Brady needs playmakers for another Superbowl run and the Steelers foolishly sent Brown to a team where he would be unhappy. This is Pitts mistake, just like they did with Blount. They clearly don't think ahead and consider the Pats history of aquiring players like Blount and James Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce