NFL GDT: Week 16 - Part II

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How does the ball move that far forward if his hand wasn't moving fowards. It's common sense. Not that is matters now since McCarron just blew it

Common sense? We can't even figure out what catching the ball means.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Texans fans must be thrilled right now. :laugh:

Luckily Indy is down to like their 49th string QB so they're probably still safe.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How does the ball move that far forward if his hand wasn't moving fowards. It's common sense. Not that is matters now since McCarron just blew it

the ball could have been loose first but his hand was still behind it and could push it forward, but it would have been a loose ball while he was pushing it forward.

But I think his hand moved a cm or 2 forward before the ball started coming out, but it's really close so they got it right by staying with the call imo.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Wow, Cincinnati are in playoff mode a few weeks early. No excuse for losing that game from the position they were in approaching half time.

Even if Dalton is back for their first playoff game, they'll find a way to lose.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Wow, Cincinnati are in playoff mode a few weeks early. No excuse for losing that game from the position they were in approaching half time.

Even if Dalton is back for their first playoff game, they'll find a way to lose.

Starts with the coach. How Marvin Lewis still has a job after all the playoff failures he has is beyond me.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Winning in spite of Gary Kubiak. Is there a worse head coach in the NFL... **** the guy is ********. After the hurryup shotgun TD drive, goes right back to the conservative Hillman up the gut under center BS and nothing happens for the next 4 drives.

I ****ing hate him. His offense is disgusting.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Starts with the coach. How Marvin Lewis still has a job after all the playoff failures he has is beyond me.

They've been underdogs in something like all but one playoff game that I can think of. The only loss they should have won I think was the one to the Chargers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad