NFL GDT: Week 14

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Kliff Kingsbury is the epitome of failing upwards.

One interesting thing with Kingsbury is the details of his contract extension through 2027 have not been made public to my knowledge. How much is guaranteed?

Some of the quality NFL insiders have speculated the Cardinals felt they needed to extend Keim and Kingsbury last year in the final years of their deals for team stability reasons. But that both contracts may have cheap outs for the team before 2027.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Stevenson goes down, Parker is off to the locker room. This game could grind down to a halt.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
One interesting thing with Kingsbury is the details of his contract extension through 2027 have not been made public to my knowledge. How much is guaranteed?

Some of the quality NFL insiders have speculated the Cardinals felt they needed to extend Keim and Kingsbury last year in the final years of their deals for team stability reasons. But that both contracts may have cheap outs for the team before 2027.
Unlike Rhule I don’t see Kliff opting to jump back into coaching immediately if he is let go at the end of the season. Think he takes some time off to figure out if he wishes to be an nfl OC or NCAA HC next. Does he see himself as a pro coach or a college coach. That’s the call he needs to make for his career. Could he jump back to the nfl after a successful run in the ncaa? Possibly.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
what the actual f***

Focus on the rest of my post. My point was the extension though 2027 may include easy outs for the Cardinals to dump Kingsbury cheaply before 2027.

Obviously Kingsbury‘s performance has not merited a heavily guaranteed extension though 2027.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Focus on the rest of my post. My point was the extension though 2027 may include easy outs for the Cardinals to dump Kingsbury cheaply before 2027.

Obviously Kingsbury‘s performance has not merited a heavily guaranteed extension though 2027.
I am in no way capable of focusing on anything at all anymore.

Does he actually have an extension? That's what I was confused about.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00