Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Both interceptions have been ducks.

Now the cardinals get a fumble return touchdown

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I am in no way capable of focusing on anything at all anymore.

Does he actually have an extension? That's what I was confused about.

Yes, Kingsbury has an extension, reportedly through 2027.

If the Cardinals fire Kingsbury after this season, how much will they owe him? We don‘t know, but insider speculation is the amount of guaranteed money in the contract is low if Kingsbury is fired earlier vs later.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
When you have a long time DC become your play caller this it what happens. Agholor dropping a ball helps the Pats
Agreed. Several of the Pats highest ranking coaches are Belichick's buddies who are under contract to other teams and coaching for free. It saves $, but is not a good thing especially when they're coaching things they know nothing about and have no experience with such as Patricia and offense. Belichick is just good enough to coach .500 ball and be a borderline playoff team so he sadly probably won't get fired.

Reactions: red devil

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Yes, Kingsbury has an extension, reportedly through 2027. If the Cardinals fire Kingsbury after this season, how much will they owe him? We don‘t know, but insider speculation is the amount of guaranteed money in the contract is low if Kingsbury is fired earlier vs later.
In his last 9 seasons (excluding this one) he has never won more than 2 games in the last third of the season.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
In his last 9 seasons (excluding this one) he has never won more than 2 games in the last third of the season.

I know.

If you read my earlier post the insider speculation is Kingsbury only received the extension because both he and GM Steve Keim were entering the final years of their contracts this 2022 season. The Cardinals were concerned the image of entering the season with both the GM and Head Coach on expiring contracts could cause problems with team focus, stability, etc, pick your choice,

The Cardinals extended both Keim and Kingsbury in March 2022 five seasons through 2027.

The other side of that speculation is Keim and Kingsbury’s extensions may have much less guaranteed money then the average GM or Head Coach extensions. Allowing the Cardinals to fire them more cheaply then a typical 5 year extension.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Hiring a coach in the first place who always chokes in the last third of the season is dumb and Kyler's homework/studying clause was even more embarrassing and unprofessional for management than it was for Kyler.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Patriots win a game they needed to win.

Cardinals blow ass but everyone already knew that.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The Patriots have a very difficult schedule. Yikes.
Yes they do. No one remaining has nothing to play for, two divisional games against quality opponents they have a recent history of losing against to at least some degree and whom are better on paper than they, a desperate Raiders team and a Bengals team playing well that is fighting for their division.

It's a tall order.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
That was such a boring game to watch. Two bad football teams. I was a fan originally but McCorkle f***ing sucks. He's literally the next Colt McCoy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I get Colt McCoy isn't good but for f***s sakes man the Cardinals are so, so poorly coached.

Illegal shifts out the ass, then if not that a false start. Holding is at least a call that can be attributed to bad personnel. I don't care if it's for "image," Kliff and Keim did absolutely nothing to deserve that extension.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That would’ve been something if they ended up getting called for illegal motion
I remember seeing that live and thinking it was super dirty from the Cardinals player without seeing the aftermath. He basically took his open palm and drove the Pats player's head into the ground with it.

Edit: actually I think it was a different play because I think it was Agulhor who got hit on the one I'm thinking of.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00