NFL GDT: Week 14

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Baltimore got lucky.

They were about to choke in another big game but Lamar hits a lucky pass and now everyone's gonna fawn all over them again.
the browns got a bunch of bounces go their way

if that was a lucky pass, then i guess every team gets lucky TDs in every game. the browns lost because their defense is garbage

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Can’t wait to see all the talking heads say Baltimore is gonna run the table and make the super bowl

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
the browns got a bunch of bounces go their way

if that was a lucky pass, then i guess every team gets lucky TDs in every game. the browns lost because their defense is garbage
The Browns secondary is depleted, and their back-7, in general, has serious issues but it is massively magnified by not having Denzel Ward. Browns this game were without their best cover corner, their starting safety, and have been missing two guys who they allocated 2nd round picks to in 2019 and 2020. The defence has essentially two high-level players (Garrett and Ward), some other guys who are good/competent NFLers but not game breakers (Vernon, Richardson, Harrison), and then a few guys you don't know what you are going to get. If one of Garrett or Ward is out, the defence is going to have trouble, especially if the QB is like Lamar and can avoid pressure.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I went to bed at the half, very late over here. Turns out I missed a dandy of game.

Contract the Browns.

Its over. Its wrap. They will never be good.

Browns are complete waste of time and their "defense" is complete waste of oxygen.

He doesn't need to throw the ball.

Browns are hot garbage XFL team.

He gotta go.

Browns need a QB. Baker Mayfield is not the answer.

They can't win with Baker, thats for sure.

Hollywood Brown?

More like Bollywood Brown.

They are f***ing bums.

Same old f***ing Browns.

Did Browns lose or not?

Equivalent of the dumbest comeback in a battle of wits. “Look at the scoreboard”

Bro they can't beat a good team.

Holy hot garbage and waste of space. Glad I don’t peruse the hockey sections anymore.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Equivalent of the dumbest comeback in a battle of wits. “Look at the scoreboard”

Holy hot garbage and waste of space. Glad I don’t peruse the hockey sections anymore.

Don’t get me started on his baseball posts in regards to the Yankees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barnum

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I went to bed at the half, very late over here. Turns out I missed a dandy of game.

Someone rename this thread 'how many times can @BKIslandersFan be wrong; a thread'

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The "this team is the worst x win team in history" shit is so played out.

I remember people went on and on about how the Panthers were the worst 15 win team in history and how they wouldn't win a playoff game in 2015. Yet they still marched to the Super Bowl with relative ease.

Is Cleveland as good as their 9-4 record? I'd argue no, but you can only play who's put in front of you. But that doesn't suddenly mean they're an XFL team or some stupid shit like that. That's just dumb

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Don’t get me started on his baseball posts in regards to the Yankees.
I mean, I am right about them aren't I?

I remember people went on and on about how the Panthers were the worst 15 win team in history and how they wouldn't win a playoff game in 2015. Yet they still marched to the Super Bowl with relative ease.

Is Cleveland as good as their 9-4 record? I'd argue no, but you can only play who's put in front of you. But that doesn't suddenly mean they're an XFL team or some stupid shit like that. That's just dumb

Browns aren't bad, and I may have tad bit overreacted. But holy hell can they please beat Ravens and/or Steelers when it matters please?

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK

Cleveland is getting better and so is Mayfield. His last three weeks, he has thrown only one pick vs 8 Ts and 2 sacks. He keeps improving and that’s what you want to see in December, improvement. They are not upper echelon but they are above the rest. Let’s see what they do against The Giants defense before burying them. They should win the next two games, making them 11-4 before Pittsburgh.

Whatever that brooklyn is going on about in every thread, is block worthy.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Cleveland is getting better and so is Mayfield. His last three weeks, he has thrown only one pick vs 8 Ts and 2 sacks. He keeps improving and that’s what you want to see in December, improvement. They are not upper echelon but they are above the rest. Let’s see what they do against The Giants defense before burying them. They should win the next two games, making them 11-4 before Pittsburgh.

Whatever that brooklyn is going on about in every thread, is block worthy.
Relax, it ain't that serious.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Baltimore is gonna run the table and make the super bowl.

8F145DA8-A310-4826-9BEA-1AF80ED0B8BE.gif

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I don't understand why this team is being called "really hard to like".
Really? Their players have always been unlikable because of their character. Theyve employed plenty of bad people over the years.

And the constant whinning about rules violations that the organziation and head coach cant understand is so easy to hate.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Really? Their players have always been unlikable because of their character. Theyve employed plenty of bad people over the years.

And the constant whinning about rules violations that the organziation and head coach cant understand is so easy to hate.

They've employed bad people who are no longer on this iteration of the Ravens, yes. I definitely understand why the Ravens have historically been a disliked team.

Judon is basically the only person who I could interpret as being difficult to like, but even then he's only somewhat feisty on the field. If you can name anyone on the current roster who you consider unlikable, I'd love to hear it. The QB is a humble kid who was extremely maligned by basically everyone in 2018 -- very easy to pull for.

There hasn't been "constant whining" about the rules violation, Harbaugh basically admitted that the organization (or moreso one person) f***ed up with the COVID spread.

I guess on the field Harbaugh could be interpreted as a "whiner", but literally every coach whines and yells at refs to try and give themselves an advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

every NFL team has employed bad people over the years

which current ravens are "hard to like"?

Sep 19, 2008
TBH most people don't like John Harbaugh who they construe as being somewhat of a "whiner" but other than that the man is solid and leads winners constantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad