NFL GDT: Week 14

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They've employed bad people who are no longer on this iteration of the Ravens, yes. I definitely understand why the Ravens have historically been a disliked team. Judon is basically the only person who I could interpret as being difficult to like, but even then he's only somewhat feisty on the field. If you can name anyone on the current roster who you consider unlikable, I'd love to hear it.

There hasn't been "constant whining" about the rules violation, Harbaugh basically admitted that the organization (or moreso one person) f***ed up with the COVID spread.

I guess on the field Harbaugh could be interpreted as a "whiner", but literally every coach whines and yells at refs to try and give themselves an advantage.
They still carry that stigma whether they are on the team now or not because they have employed a lot of people with questionable moral character in the past.

Harbaugh complains way more than most. Whether it be about the eligible reciever rules, the kickoff rules, or coronavirus rules. Even the refs have said the guy complains alot.

Reactions: Barnum

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
With Boyle/Stanley being out this clearly wasn't our year but it's still extremely encouraging that this team is a (probable) 11-5 with all that's happened to them this year.

I'm excited for the offseason.
i'll be happy as long as they get lamar actual WRs and some help at CB/DT

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Really? Their players have always been unlikable because of their character. Theyve employed plenty of bad people over the years.

And the constant whinning about rules violations that the organziation and head coach cant understand is so easy to hate.
LIke who? Ray Lewis is gone.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
They still carry that stigma whether they are on the team now or not because they have employed a lot of people with questionable moral character in the past.

Harbaugh complains way more than most. Whether it be about the eligible reciever rules, the kickoff rules, or coronavirus rules. Even the refs have said the guy complains alot.
...aren't you a pats fan?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I like how the team is throwing him under the bus for not coming clean he needed to drop a deuce.

It was definitely suspect as f*** that he was "cramping" yet the dude basically flew into the locker room and came back totally okay not even 10 minutes later :laugh: Rg3 is having a good time with it on social media.

It's like that time Roberto Luongo had to go to the bathroom so bad, his backup had to come in for spot duty as he was attending to business...in an overtime playoff game no less lmao.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I like how the team is throwing him under the bus for not coming clean he needed to drop a deuce.

It was definitely suspect as f*** that he was "cramping" yet the dude basically flew into the locker room and came back totally okay not even 10 minutes later :laugh: Rg3 is having a good time with it on social media.

It's like that time Roberto Luongo had to go to the bathroom so bad, his backup had to come in for spot duty as he was attending to business...in an overtime playoff game no less lmao.

tenor.gif

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad