NCAA GDT: Week 14

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
Watching Trojan War now, holy crap. "4th and 5 with the National Championship on the line". This may have turned into my favourite 30 for 30.

Nah. The subject of Trojan War was awesome but it was horribly done. I don't know how they could just totally ignore the fact that the first championship was a split title and they just glance over the Loss vs Cal. The U and the U part 2 were the best. IMO of course.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Nah. The subject of Trojan War was awesome but it was horribly done. I don't know how they could just totally ignore the fact that the first championship was a split title and they just glance over the Loss vs Cal. The U and the U part 2 were the best. IMO of course.

Honestly wasn't a fan of either of those, completely glossed over a lot of things and they were prettymuch nothing but a loveletter to The U IMHO.

Best was, quite easily, The Two Escobars. Probably one of the best documentaries period really.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Honestly wasn't a fan of either of those, completely glossed over a lot of things and they were prettymuch nothing but a loveletter to The U IMHO.

Best was, quite easily, The Two Escobars. Probably one of the best documentaries period really.

I've never seen the two escobars one. The best that never was, was pretty good. I'm pretty sure they're coming out with one that is about Texas Football from that rose bowl win soon

member 51464

Regarding 30 for 30, I keep telling myself I will just watch them all in order starting from the top, but I just never seem to find the time.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've never seen the two escobars one. The best that never was, was pretty good. I'm pretty sure they're coming out with one that is about Texas Football from that rose bowl win soon

Is the 30 for 30 going to be about the Rose Bowl game itself, or about the Longhorns season as a whole?I'll watch it anyway but would prefer it be the latter.

And yikes, Army missed the short FG.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Good God. Army was driving and they fumble. Still a lot of time left but that was a huge wasted opportunity.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...ohio-state-recruiting-class-commits-to-oregon

Interesting. A lot of times colleges will want a HS QB to change positions to take advantage of their "athleticism". This leads a lot of QB's to bypass offers from top 10 schools to lessor schools because they want to play QB.

The opposite just happened to tOSU. 4-star QB recruit wants to change positions in college, but the Buckeyes wanted him to stay at QB, so he flipped to Oregon.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Apparently thinks his best chance in the NFL would be at another position. Glad he was honest with the Buckeyes and vice-versa. Would have been easy for tOSU to lie and try to talk him into QB once he arrived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad