NCAA GDT: Week 14: Championship Weekend

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
He doesn't cause turnovers period. If he's a finalist, how come Adoree Jackson isn't? Dude isn't even the best safety in his division.

If adoree was better then Jabrill he would have

He's also on the west coast and didn't play more offensive starts (could be wrong there)

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Adoree Jackson had 51 tackles, 15 pbus, 4 ints and 5 tds. He only had 6 touches on O but piled up 106 yards and 1 td. 30 yards per kick return and 19 per punt return. He was actually used less on offense this year. I think his future is at slot receiver/kr. Doesn't have the strength to match up with NFL receivers. He was a true two way player last year.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I guess. But he was still really good for a really good team, which is the formula most voters use.

I agree he should probably be in NYC but he looked mediocre against the two best teams he faced when people were watching him so that probably turned some of them off of him. He was getting hype before the USC game, even had a gameday story on him when they were there.

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
I agree he should probably be in NYC but he looked mediocre against the two best teams he faced when people were watching him so that probably turned some of them off of him. He was getting hype before the USC game, even had a gameday story on him when they were there.

I guess there in is the problem for Pac-12 players. The rest of the country only gets to see them once or twice a season and if they don't have their A game for those games they're done for. Although even when they do perform it only gets them an invite, and rarely a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad