Mar 20, 2009
Friday:
#17 Western Michigan vs Ohio (7pm, ESPN2) Game at Ford Field
#8 Colorado vs #4 Washington (9pm, FOX) Game at Levi's Stadium

Saturday:
Kansas St @ TCU (12pm, FS1)
Troy @ Georgia Southern (12pm, ESPN2)
Temple @ #19 Navy (12pm, ABC)
Louisiana Tech @ Western Kentucky (12pm, ESPN)
#10 Oklahoma St @ #9 Oklahoma (12:30pm, FOX)
Baylor @ #16 WVU (3:30pm, FS1)
#1 Alabama vs #15 Florida (4pm, CBS) Game at The Georgia Dome
Arkansas St @ Texas St (7:30pm, ESPN2)
San Diego St @ Wyoming (7:45pm, ESPN)
#3 Clemson vs #23 Virginia Tech (8pm, ABC) Game at Camping World Stadium, Orlando
#6 Wisconsin vs #7 Penn State (8pm, FOX) Game at Lucas Oil Field

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I was pretty confident about Colorado, but Washington was super impressive this weekend.

But I am confident in Wisconsin.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The SEC Championship is going to be another snoozefest.

ACC game might be close until halftime and then Clemson will probably put it away.

B1G game I'll watch. First appearance for Penn State so theres that.

Pac 12 should be a good watch. First time for both teams.

Also Bedlam should be fun. Oklahoma State won the last meeting in Norman IIRC.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Does Notre Dame have another big QB recruit that Zaire wouldn't just stay and wait for Kizer to leave?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Appalachian State (off), Troy (@Georgia Southern) and Arkansas State (@ Texas State) are all tied for the Sunbelt lead at 1 loss apiece. Troy beat us (**** that game), Ark State beat Troy, and App/Ark State don't play this year, so if everyone wins, then the title is split. If Ark State loses and Troy wins, Troy gets the title on the strength of the head to head tiebreaker. If Ark State wins and Troy loses, Ark and App State split it. If Troy and Ark State lose, we win our first FBS conference title.

I think we're in good shape to at least get a share. I don't see Ark State losing @ Texas State. GSU could beat Troy, but a 3-way tie is no different than a 2-way tie to me.

Sunbelt gets a conference title game in 2018 which is a good thing because nobody likes shared titles.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The committee was embarrassed by MI ST getting blown out last year so if WA loses, right or wrong, they will put MI in.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
B1G title game tickets for $11.50 on StubHub...

It's just not a big draw. They haven't come close to selling out any of the games I've watched even though 4 of the 5 have been announced as sellouts because fans of the teams would much rather save their money for a trip to a bowl game in Pasadena or somewhere in Florida in January than a trip to Indianapolis.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
It's just not a big draw. They haven't come close to selling out any of the games I've watched even though 4 of the 5 have been announced as sellouts because fans of the teams would much rather save their money for a trip to a bowl game in Pasadena or somewhere in Florida in January than a trip to Indianapolis.

Maybe look at changing the venue? Does it have to be played indoors?

Why not look at taking it to Lambeau, Solider Field or US Bank Stadium?

Or at the end of the day, does it really just come down to fans wanting to spend their money on a warm weather bowl game?

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Or at the end of the day, does it really just come down to fans wanting to spend their money on a warm weather bowl game?

I tell my brother this all the time. He's a Michigan fan that always complains that the B1G bowl games are all in SEC territory.

Yeah! Let's go to Wisconsin/Michigan/Minnesota for vacation in January! (said nobody)

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

The only way that it would sell out is if it was on a campus site imo. Nobody is going to be like let's go to Indianapolis in December when we can just save that money for a bowl game in Florida, California, Arizona etc. in January.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
And its the last weekend of Duck season in Wisconsin! The game will be nationally televised so screw going to Indy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad