15337487_10154530741915709_2181342500244299468_n.jpg

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
Can't wait to see how they coin the Rose Bowl

The Sanction Bowl?
The Pedos vs. OJ?

Either way, I can't wait to watch our boys kick the crap out of Pedo U. Nothing against their current team, but everyone who still continues to worship Paterno after what happened are despicable.

Say Hey Kid

Whole cell block was dancing to the jailhouse rock
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Regarding Washington being top 4 and their NCAA 15th ranked strength of schedule. Kramer and I can kick the butt of every 9 year old in the dojo. That doesn't mean we're tough. ;)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Keep flying that Ped State banner high and proud, bud. Supporting that football program after all that went on there for decades says a lot about a person's character IMO.

The vice-president of your hockey team actually killed someone.

Let's not get too preachy here, kid.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
You don't think a crime where someone dies isn't worse than a crime where someone doesn't?

Which would be worse if it was your son?

You are ignoring the context of the malice and intent of both crimes, as well as the role the organizations themselves played in each crime.

There is a reason Penn State has a major shadow over it, and that wasn't helped when they chose to honor an individual who knowingly contributed to that shadow this year.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The vice-president of your hockey team actually killed someone.

Let's not get too preachy here, kid.

Equating a case of vehicular manslaughter, terrible as that may be, with decades of child rape and the subsequent cover-ups and ongoing enabling of it by multiple people is mind boggling. On the scale of heinous crimes, Ped State is a 9.5 out of 10 in my books, and a lot of other people's books. MacT's irresponsible behavior sadly led to a passenger in his vehicle losing their life. Awful, worthy of the jail time and the lifetime of shame and regret I'm sure he feels, but not a malicious crime that is even in the same ballpark as Sandusky and his enablers.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Regarding Washington being top 4 and their NCAA 15th ranked strength of schedule. Kramer and I can kick the butt of every 9 year old in the dojo. That doesn't mean we're tough. ;)

Robert Smith, is that you?

Say what you will about their strength of schedule, they still went out and destroyed the #8 team in the country to win the Pac-12 with one loss.

As for their non-conference schedule, unfortunately it was made years ago when the emphasis was to simply become bowl eligible and strive for an 8 or 9 win season. It's the exact opposite of when they were crap in the 00s and were travelling to tOSU, Nebraska and Notre Dame to get their ***** kicked. This year few expected them to go beyond their pre-season ranking, certainly not Top 10 and definitely not into the playoff. Now that they're contenders, and their non-conference schedule is basically the same next year as it was this year, they'll be dealing with the same criticism. At least 2018 they'll face Auburn and BYU.

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Jabrill Peppers as a heisman finalist is a joke.

So is Barrett

I don't know why that makes you upset. It's not like he's going to win. I'd say he deserves it with how he can be a threat on everything. The only thing he doesn't do is intercept passes really.

If the Michigan oc was more creative peppers would have better offensive stats. He's a great run defender. He's fine on the pass. He's deadly on special teams

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He doesn't cause turnovers period. If he's a finalist, how come Adoree Jackson isn't? Dude isn't even the best safety in his division.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad