NFL GDT: Week 13

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Jamaal Williams with his league leading 45th touchdown on the season.

Hell of a catch by the Sun God to make that possible.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Good week of games at least. Safe to say the two best ones are still in the 4 o clock window but still it's nice to have meaningful games all day.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Almost another deflected Whiteception but the Jets get 3 to tie it.

If Texans don't even fill the building for this game, will they ever fill it until they are good again?

Probably not. I think the Easterby saga did a lot of long lasting damage to the org. Ran star players out of town, let a damn preacher run the org, openly tank because of the mistakes the other guy made.

Make no mistakes, Watson is a scumbag but i'd be pissed if i was a Texans fan given this whole thing started when he told the org to pound sand before the accusations came out.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wonder where Carson Wentz starts next season.

Heinicke isn't much eye test wise but it's clear the team is willing to go to war for him and he isn't a complete moron like the other guy. He's your guy until you can find a legitimate upgrade.

He has that dawg in him, as the kids say.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Probably not. I think the Easterby saga did a lot of long lasting damage to the org. Ran star players out of town, let a damn preacher run the org, openly tank because of the mistakes the other guy made.

Make no mistakes, Watson is a scumbag but i'd be pissed if i was a Texans fan given this whole thing started when he told the org to pound sand before the accusations came out.
The Texans now sit on a lot of draft capital thanks to the Watson trade, but I wouldn't trust this organization to do much with it after the Easterby thing. Maybe their new GM is a more serious football guy, but that ownership is a joke.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Burks TD for the Titans. Got hit making the catch is on the ground and not moving

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad