NFL GDT: Week 13

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Texans now sit on a lot of draft capital thanks to the Watson trade, but I wouldn't trust this organization to do much with it after the Easterby thing. Maybe their new GM is a more serious football guy, but that ownership is a joke.
That's really what this boils down to and the point i was trying to make in a roundabout way.

The Watson trade worked out, but the Texans organization has done absolutely nothing to ensure their fans that they're competent.

Bob McNair is a clown. Let Easterby call the shots, even before that he let Rick Smith hang around about 6 years too long as GM.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Awesome to see him walk off under his own power but i have to imagine he suffered minimum a concussion there.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
1670179439567.png

• Haha
Reactions: Blitzkrug

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
On Thursday I watched a Bills safety get ejected for a shoulder to helmet hit. Epps launched himself helmet to helmet with no ejection.

Did Bettman take over the NFL?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Browns season was already over. They're just going to have let him play through it. That's all the rest of the season should be about anyways.
For sure. They're trying to play up the low chances of making the playoffs if they win out, but this team's run defense and special teams are too terrible to see the Browns win a bunch of games even if Watson shakes off his rust.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Ravens season is over if Lamar misses time. Not like it was going anywhere anyways

They need to tear it down and start from scratch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad