NFL GDT: Week 13

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Josh in a razor add...anyone ever use or try a straight edge?
un nerving at first but super close shave but your cut before you know it.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
those Pats unis are great , should have had Bills in 90s era unis ,red helmets ect....epic visual on the field.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I have never seen a team have so little faith in their QB. That was one of the most cowardly 4th quarter performances I have ever seen.

They basically waived they white flag

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Just won 3 games in 12 days on the road. This upcoming 10 day break between games will be nice to have

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Just won 3 games in 12 days on the road. This upcoming 10 day break between games will be nice to have
I don’t care who you’re playing…winning 3 games in 12 days on the road in this league…with their injury issues…without being able to practice the week leading up to the first game because 7 feet of snow dropped on you…

that’s not easy to do.

They had every excuse to drop any of those games and they won all 3.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm not ready to put the blame all on Mac. I never thought the guy would be anything more than a high end game manager type, but the blame for the lack of offense falls squarely on Bill Belichick's shoulders.

For as much shit Josh McDaniels rightfully gets for being a lousy head coach, he was at least a good OC. He was given a rookie QB last year, looked at his strengths and configured his scheme to play to them. Lots of safety valve options built in to give Mac a dump-off/checkdown if he didn't see anything he liked. Mac looked like a solid, albeit less than flashy quarterback.

Fast forward a year later, McDaniels leaves. Instead of looking for actual qualified candidates that might, daresay, challenge Belichick on his ideas/philosophy he goes for the tried and true way of filling vacancies; cronyism. He hires two dipshits in Joe Judge and Matt Patricia, neither of which are offensive coaches (offensive as in moving the ball down the field) to "co-coach" his offense. Oh my gosh it didn't work! who could have saw that coming. Not even one of, if not the greatest coach in the history of the god damn sport.

Everything sucks as a result. the o-line is trash (which from what i understand is largely Patricia's responsibility) and from what i have seen of the Pats this year is run the ball for no gain and then telling Mac to just YOLO it down the field which obviously isn't his game. The special teams is bad you say? Wow it's a shame i don't HAVE A GUY WHO f***ING COACHED THAT PART OF THE GAME FOR YEARS ON MY STAFF BEING USED IN OTHER SHITTY WAYS. The defense is the only side of the ball that functions because you have Bill and his crackhead looking son grinding out play calls via morse code with his teeth.

Everything wrong with the offense is on Belichick. He's the GM who signs guys to fill needs. He's the guy in charge of constantly wasting draft picks. He's the guy responsible for hiring tweedledee and tweedledumb as his OCs. He doesn't care though because he can still beat off to pulling out some obscure blitz package Navy used on Jabroni University back in nineteen dickety-two back when people were tying onions to their belts, as was the style at the time.

I applaud Mac for yelling at that stupid fatf*** Patricia towards the end of the game, even though it's probably going to end up with him getting benched.

Now please excuse me while i go vomit for willingly defending a Patriot. I seen this exact same story play out a year ago with Tua. Too many people wrote him off because he had a dipshit coach willingly trying to sabotage him. Get him a guy who wants to legit give him a shot and see what happens.

You said to blame you, so i'm blaming you, Bill. Shit if you want a former crony to be your OC go give Bill O'Brien a call.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’ve clearly done him no favors in coaching. they’ve actively gone out of their way to hurt the offense with the set up.

So there’s no way to know anything about Mac Jones for sure other than they completely botched the most important year of his development and that might be enough to do him in no matter what.

The only other takeaway is a tweet I saw from, I think, a Boston media member that I thought was right on. When the Bills can’t protect Allen he can hero ball his way into a play. When the Pats can’t protect Jones the offense is dead. That’s not a judgment on Mac Jones…most offenses die without a special player at QB to make up for issues. It’s more of a comment of what the Patriots might want to think about as an organization when they look at the next decade. Even if Jones is good…is he good enough? Fair or not the guy he has to beat makes big plays out of thin air. And without record setting wind Belichick cant stop him. He’s had years to figure him out. He can’t.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
With Miami, Buffalo, and Cincinnati left on the schedule, it's a little hard to see how New England gets to 10 wins at this point - which is probably what's going to be required. Heck, they have to steal one of those and take care of business elsewhere just to get to 9.

Although all 4 of the teams in contention for those last two playoff spots have pretty tough schedules coming in, so it wouldn't be shocking if the 7 seed snuck in at 9-8.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Niners front 7 is going to eat the Dolphins alive if the second half of that Texans game was any indication unless McDaniel has some ace in the hole "haha i know your weakness" type shit given he was around that organization for a bit.

It's actually horrifying how badly the o-line dropped off with Armstead out. Like yeah, he's an elite tackle but for f***s sake, man.

This is also why i said yesterday that Miami needs Buffalo to drop a game between yesterday and the 18th if they want to legit think about a division title.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00