NCAA GDT: Week 13: Rivalry Weekend

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I know. I didn't expect a huge drop. But it's just weird seeing that UNC a team that has more of a chance to make the playoffs then nd right now (0%) is below them.

Yeah SE i know ND has no chance to make it. But like I said above. Just weird seeing a team with a better chance to make the playoffs be below a team with none.

For now. They beat Clemson they move up. I don't know if they move up to 4 if they won though. This is different then last year. Last year the committee put Ohio State at 5 because they wanted to wait and see. I think they thought they wouldn't win or like that. If I recall they were like a 5 point dog to Wisconsin. They had a dilemma because 3 and 4 were from the same conference with the same record and one beat tjr other. So no real definitive champion. They had room to slide Ohio State in but I don't think they do if they don't wreck Wisconsin.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Well, there is one team that I would love to avoid in the playoffs if possible, that being Oklahoma.

But this weekend we need to be worrying about the Gators, not Kirby Smart (good for him though), not the CFB Playoffs, nothing. Just beat the damn gators.

I was there when we last played them in the Dome, and this happened - Roll Tide
tim-tebow-made-sad-by-florida-alabama-score.jpg

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
For bama this is who they dont want to play

1. Oklahoma
2. MSU
3. Clemson
4. Iowa (if they get in Unlikely)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad