NCAA GDT: Week 13: Rivalry Week

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This might be a blowout after all, 20-0 Tigers.

Dabo mad about ???? XP missed.

Edit: USC students apparently throwing things at Clemson players.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Bryant didn’t get hurt vs. Syracuse, they would be undefeated. They’d probably have room to lose to Miami, too.

Sep 19, 2008
https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-now-outside-college-football-playoff-looking-020117283.html

“I’m still very proud of what this team has been able to accomplish this year, winning 11 games.”
“This team has overcome a lot of adversity.”
“I don’t think one game defines who you are.”
And the coach of the Crimson Tide was ready for the direct question when it came.
“I think this team deserves the opportunity to get in the playoff,” he said, “because of what they’ve accomplished and been able to do.”
There’s just one problem with that statement — this Alabama team hasn’t accomplished all that much. Yes, an 11-1 season is outstanding. But the opposition has not been great. And that’s why it’s conceivable that we can have a playoff without the Crimson Tide for the first time in the four-year history of the event.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Have a friend who is at the game and was at a bar that was all penn state fans
We’re everywhere. Many successful PSU alums working in/around the DMV.

Nice good ol’ fashioned beatdown. Just remembered the crap they pulled a few years back refusing to shake hands - makes me even happier they got destroyed.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

This may not be a popular opinion, but good. Storming the field is stupid and dangerous and has resulted in quite a few serious injuries over the years. I applaud any efforts to eliminate it. Also schools like Auburn should be above the practice, it makes them look ridiculous.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Just saw Purdue beat Indiana for the first time since 2012 and will be bowl-eligible. Well done Boilermakers.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I really hope Wisconsin and Okalahoma win next week so we don't have to hear an ad nauseum debate over whether Alabama deserves to get in or not,

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I really hope Wisconsin and Okalahoma win next week so we don't have to hear an ad nauseum debate over whether Alabama deserves to get in or not,

You know it's going to happen no matter what. Every bowl game when theres a lull the announcers will be sure to bring it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad