NCAA GDT: Week 12

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Montana scored a TD from the 1 but Montana State called TO right before the snap. Next play Montana fumbles and MSU recovers. Bobcats pull off the W on the road.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Montana scored a TD from the 1 but Montana State called TO right before the snap. Next play Montana fumbles and MSU recovers. Bobcats pull off the W on the road.

First time the fighting Bobcats have won 3 straight vs. the Griz since the 80s I think....wow.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
those ND uni's are pretty bad. looks like USC is the only thing keeping ND out of the college football playoff. i just looked at ND's schedule and although it has impressive wins over michigan and cuse, they didnt play anyone on the road this year and the teams that looked good on paper at the time of the game turned out to shit the bed this season.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
those ND uni's are pretty bad. looks like USC is the only thing keeping ND out of the college football playoff. i just looked at ND's schedule and although it has impressive wins over michigan and cuse, they didnt play anyone on the road this year and the teams that looked good on paper at the time of the game turned out to **** the bed this season.

Can't fault them for that. They beat Michigan in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicated (without Book or Williams) and their defense is excellent. This Syracuse team damn near won at Clemson so they're no slouch, and ND is beating them with an ugly stick.

The reality is it's still Alabama and everyone else. But this ND team's defense will be a handful for anyone other than potentially the Tide.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
those ND uni's are pretty bad. looks like USC is the only thing keeping ND out of the college football playoff. i just looked at ND's schedule and although it has impressive wins over michigan and cuse, they didnt play anyone on the road this year and the teams that looked good on paper at the time of the game turned out to **** the bed this season.

That can be said for a lot of teams.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
yeah it just seemed more drastic than usual for most top teams as ND really only played a mediocre virginia tech on the road this year.

They also beat the Big-10 West champion on the road. Doesn't carry a lot of weight but it is what it is. And they're up 36-0 on a team Clemson barely escaped at home.

**and when you look at Clemson's schedule, you could say the same. Who have they beaten on the road? Texas A&M but they're unranked and mediocre. Boston College? Yawn. BC is up 7-6 on a horrible FSU team in the 3rd quarter. Like someone else said you could say the same about most teams.

*Edit, BC is trailing FSU.

Syracuse BARELY squeaks in a FG to avert the shutout in the Bronx.

Last edited:

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
They also beat the Big-10 West champion on the road. Doesn't carry a lot of weight but it is what it is. And they're up 36-0 on a team Clemson barely escaped at home.
big 10 west champ has 4 losses including to duke and akron at home and evanston is in notre dames back yard.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
an undefeated notre dame at least makes it a lot tougher for osu to sneak into the CFP if they beat mich and NW.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I hate complaining about refs, but UVA has gotten away with pretty much anything they want in this game, and also had multiple drops called completions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad