NCAA GDT: Week 12

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
No they shouldn't. They blew the South Carolina game.
Spare me. Damarea Crockett is in bounds by a foot on a 50 yard tochdown run and they call it back. A pick six later and the game goes to SC.

Mizzou also outgained SC like 500 to 250. But that’s the least of the complaint. That call was horrendous.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The offensive output was expected but this defensive performance is a bit unexpected. We've been suspect on that side all year and the pass rush has been lacking but tonight everything is clicking. If we play this well on both sides of the ball we can take down anyone, yes even Alabama.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I hope Wazzu runs the table here. It would be great to see Leach on the big stage. Even more so it would be great to see him go off on one his famous rants when the Cougars finish 7-5 next season like this one (nsfw language)

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I think we have a Montana alum that posts here sometimes. Can't remember who at the moment. @Big McLargehuge? If it's not you I apologize for mentioning you, lol.

Montana '11

Normally this is where I'd gripe that the Big Sky's moronic 'national' TV deal being with a RSN not available in California (where 2 Big Sky teams are) is garbage...but it's saved me a lot of grief these past few years.

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->