NCAA GDT: Week 12: Best game is at Noon

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Is Illinois just bad or is Lovie Smith not the right coach? I wasn't expecting them to win today but 2-8 on the season?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
And these p***yes are still crying about Mayfield and him grabbing his nuts and telling Kansas to "f*** off". Did these idiots miss Kansas captains not shaking his hand? Or the cheap shot at the end of the 1st half? These clowns really yearn for boring milquetoast QB's.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
And these *****es are still crying about Mayfield and him grabbing his nuts and telling Kansas to "**** off". Did these idiots miss Kansas captains not shaking his hand? Or the cheap shot at the end of the 1st half? These clowns really yearn for boring milquetoast QB's.

Wait what? BRB gonna go see video of this :laugh:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
What about Ontario specifically? Trying to get my girlfriend into the sport but she doesn’t know who to cheer for. She likes watching my Bruins with me but also wants a local team to cheer for her. Didn’t really notice any college apparel when I was last there, but when I met her best friend’s boyfriend, I was surprised to learn that he’s a big Virginia Tech fan.

No clue about the situation anywhere besides Alberta.

Damn, the Cowboys just didn't show up. So much for a New Year's 6 Bowl. Figured K-State would be plucky, but this is surprising.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Is Illinois just bad or is Lovie Smith not the right coach? I wasn't expecting them to win today but 2-8 on the season?

A bit of both

Illini are not good but Lovie is not a good HC especially at college level

Honest belief was he took HC job at Illinois because he didn't want to have to re climb ladder at NFL level. No team is hiring Lovie Smith to be HC at NFL level anytime soon but he doesn't want to put in work of being DC and starting over again

Illinois was desperate for attention especially with all the scandals involving previous coach and positive media coverage that they jumped on hiring Lovie

+ They thought having former coach of Chicago Bears would raise profile of program especially within state (They are distant 3rd at this point behind Northwestern and Northern Illinois honestly)

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Lovie is bad with the media and fans. There is enough talent in Chicago to be better than 2-8. He's just mailed it in.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Lovie is bad with the media and fans. There is enough talent in Chicago to be better than 2-8. He's just mailed it in.
Awful, I sometimes forget Illinois is even a thing.

Seeing now they’re on the Lions’ schedule next week. Another easy blowout win against a Mickey Mouse B1G opponent.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Anyone remember when Greg McElroy flipped off the Auburn fans after a td? He's out here lecturing Baker Mayfield. :laugh:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Texas is going bowling!!! hope we can be a 9-10 win team next year. Losing Connor gonna BLOW though.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I have to thank Oregon State for giving my Sun Devils the requisite wins to be bowl eligible. I think ESPN.com's Bottom 10 for the upcoming week will make note of this...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad