NCAA GDT: Week 12: Best game is at Noon

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Is Klatt always an official apologist or just for Michigan?

That was a horrible no-call on the clear roughing the kicker call

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Auburn playing like they are looking ahead to next week.

Geez, UL-Monroe punts and the Auburn player touches the ball but it takes a fortunate Auburn bounce out of bounds. They clearly are not focused today.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
The punt was a good call and Michigan probably should have had a touchdown but yeah I saw that overturn smh. This game will end on a controversial call now :laugh:

If that punter puts his leg straight down the Michigan player still hits him. I am not sure why they are claiming that because he slipped that changes it. The receiver likely caught that ball but I can't see how there is enough evidence to overturn it even if they think it isn't a catch and he was interfered with prior to that anyways.

I am not a fan of either team but frustrating to watch a game like this where the biggest factor so far has been the bad calls from officials.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
UCF finally clicking. Kept Temple in the game the 1st quarter, good to see they're not looking ahead to next week. Biggest war on I-4 in history this Friday.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Whew! Until the U scored 30 unanswered I was cursing & sweating bullets. Great teams overcome adversity like the Canes did today. Now just don't take Pitt lightly, prepare for chilly conditions & come out of next Friday 11-0 for the showdown with Clemson.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Well that was tough. Was bracing myself for just such a game. Miami understandably came out flat, and Virginia came out surging. But you take care of business and you move on, that's what good teams do. All credit to Virginia, and the their quarterback played like freaking Johnny Unitas.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad