NCAA GDT: Week 12: Best game is at Noon

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Frankly, I don't feel like UW deserves to go much further. The D is pretty great despite injured pieces, but there's no excuse for not putting up enough offense to get by two non-ranked division opponents

Oh I agree. Not saying they're a playoff team by any stretch. Though I would argue their defense was atrocious vs Stanford, giving up 11 3rd down conversions.

The Alamo Bowl could be a good one, vs TCU or OK State, based on the last projections, however we need to beat both Utah and win the Apple Cup to get there. I'm not expecting any miracles in the Cal/Stanford game.

Nice to see the big game in prime time. I’m not sure why fox picked it up since it has lost its luster but maybe it’s important for Stanford.

Well, if Stanford wins they can clinch the North Division if Washington beats Wazzu next week, so I think Fox wants to hype up Stanford/USC as soon as possible.

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Shame on everyone in this thread for not noting that the sport's oldest rivalry is this week and is simply known as The Game: Harvard vs Yale at the Yale Bowl. If Yale wins they win the Ivy outright. If they lose both Dartmouth and Columbia (yes, Columbia) can claim a share with victories in their respective games. And yes, I will be there.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Been away for some time but now I’m back. Happy to see the Lions are back to the Top 10; winning out shouldn’t be a problem and a NY6 bowl will be ours #WeAre

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It’s a little late for that but since I wasn’t posting much since that game and said I’d honor it, here you go.

They followed that big W up with a real trash performance at OSU. It’s the Buckeyes’ conference to lose, sadly.

They’re lucky it was in the rain :laugh:

Hoping Penn State gets somebody like OSU

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Madison Wisconsin.......where JJ Watt & Steeler 1st round pick TJ Watt honed their skillz. :yo:

Factoid: Lee is the 2-1 when picking the Badgers in Madison & 2-1 when picking against them in Madison.

Bonus Factoid: A-Rod went a perfect 12-0 last week as Celebrity Picker...perfect just like his (& my) beloved U! :handclap:

Sign of the Day: Jim Harbaugh's khaki's are lulemon :laugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: LiAngelo stole Jim's shirt :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: "Coach" Hayden Fox aka Craig T. Nelson, who is going with the home team

Lee: Talks about how cold it is...can put on a small Michigan helmet or a nice big warm Badger head.....this is a no-brainer as he dons Bucky to the bewilderment of "Coach" Hayden Fox! :biglaugh:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
PSU in a NY6 Bowl seems like a pretty big assumption. Possible, but far from certain even if they win out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad