RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
HOW BOUT THEM CANES!

NDGfhdL.gif

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Another board that I frequent who is known for offensive banners etc is going to try to fund him and his family a trip to the ACC championship.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I do find ESPN/ABC has really seemed to embrace the fact that The U is "back" & most there really love the Turnover Chain. It's really mostly that slimy Finebaum that still spews the hate.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I do find ESPN/ABC has really seemed to embrace the fact that The U is "back" & most there really love the Turnover Chain. It's really mostly that slimy Finebaum that still spews the hate.

I could post many examples, but I don't care to look. Been drinking since 10 AM and the Lightning don't play til tonight. Gonna be a long day.

#1 trend on US twitter is #UVAvsMIA...plenty of salt.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I could post many examples, but I don't care to look. Been drinking since 10 AM and the Lightning don't play til tonight. Gonna be a long day.

#1 trend on US twitter is #UVAvsMIA...plenty of salt.
From what I can see, people are upset about the refs not calling pass interference on that one pass near the goal line & suggesting the ACC did/does not want anything to mess up the ACC title game. Honestly, it was indeed pass interference, so Cavs fans have a right to be upset, but obviously the U still has many other haters across the country. I pay them no mind.

Honestly, I'm also sorry Penn State blew those 2 games......I would have loved to see the heads explode if the U & Penn State both ended up in the Playoffs! :laugh:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
What’s the most popular NCAA team in Canada?

Not sure if there's any one favorite team up here. If I had to guess, I probably see Michigan and Notre Dame apparel most frequently in Alberta. But I suspect a lot of that is just people wearing a famous brand moreso than being fans of those teams specifically.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Not sure if there's any one favorite team up here. If I had to guess, I probably see Michigan and Notre Dame apparel most frequently in Alberta. But I suspect a lot of that is just people wearing a famous brand moreso than being fans of those teams specifically.
What about Ontario specifically? Trying to get my girlfriend into the sport but she doesn’t know who to cheer for. She likes watching my Bruins with me but also wants a local team to cheer for her. Didn’t really notice any college apparel when I was last there, but when I met her best friend’s boyfriend, I was surprised to learn that he’s a big Virginia Tech fan.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
From what I can see, people are upset about the refs not calling pass interference on that one pass near the goal line & suggesting the ACC did/does not want anything to mess up the ACC title game. Honestly, it was indeed pass interference, so Cavs fans have a right to be upset, but obviously the U still has many other haters across the country. I pay them no mind.

Honestly, I'm also sorry Penn State blew those 2 games......I would have loved to see the heads explode if the U & Penn State both ended up in the Playoffs! :laugh:

Hahaha

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Trace McSorley and Saquon Barkley, ladies and gentlemen.

Blew out everyone this year at home. If only we could play every game there...

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Congrats to Montana State for winning the Great Divide Trophy! :handclap:

First win at home against Montana since 2005.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
As an Army fan Navy and Air Force are the mortal enemies but I will ALWAYS root for both against any other team just on principle.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oklahoma State is getting boatraced at home to K-State

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: