Bad
-Zajac and Coleman look off
-Bratt injury
-How the hell is Tennyson playing

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Serious post: Why is Nico looking so drained and frownface?

Even in the postgame, haha.

Glad to see he's picking up his play...

Camille the Eel

Liked Simmons with Rooney and Wood and then Rooney and whoever. We got a cycle going.

Loved the way we locked down the win and mostly controlled puck possession once we got the lead in the third. Even going back through last year it’s the best we played with a third period lead I can remember for a long long time.

I thought Hall looked so much better tonight especially playing a physical game in the offensive end. Often on his off wing corner. He’s a beast when he throws his weight around.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Liked Simmons with Rooney and Wood and then Rooney and whoever. We got a cycle going.

Loved the way we locked down the win and mostly controlled puck possession once we got the lead in the third. Even going back through last year it’s the best we played with a third period lead I can remember for a long long time.

I thought Hall looked so much better tonight especially playing a physical game in the offensive end. Often on his off wing corner. He’s a beast when he throws his weight around.

Defense seemed better in 3rd, in general, AND the forwards weren't doing stupid drop/cross passes in danger areas either.

Good way to close out a 3rd period. Mother of God finally, it happened.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
nico he had bruised rib(s) right? seemed like he came back before too long so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still got some pain just from breathing or contact in the tender area

and yeah he always has that face even when 100%

his play has been a bit off but I'm glad he potted one tonight to help give him a boost

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I know! But it seems more pronounced than his usual... funny.
FB3DC2BC-BD34-427C-BE64-5F89176C36D8.jpeg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
You hope that was a building block but you just don't know until the next game. Either way they beat a good team tonight in their building so it was big win regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad