Post-Game Talk: We Are the Ones, Who Won A Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Watching the post game and I want to believe they're exaggerating the Bratt replays, but he really didn't look good after those 2 hits.

Reactions: glenwo2

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
guessing we didn't hear anything more on bratter at all?

didn't watch post game, so just asking in case I missed it

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I feel like offensively, we are starting to put it together. Nico is coming on strong, and that Bratt - Zacha - Nico line is for real. Hoping Bratt's injury isn't seriously. The powerplay isn't frightening yet, but I do think that we are looking better there as well. When we aren't scoring, at least it was looking competent a good chunk of time.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah nico slump is over and I expect him to play at this level most nights moving forward.

Over the past 3 seasons hynes has showed so little faith in Cory it is kind of telling. I’m surprised he’s still on this team with how eager hynes is to stick with any alternative option. I think macblack is the better goalie but he still might be a fringe starter at this point in his career.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
IF they actually beat Winnipeg on Tuesday that can be the start of something, it'll feel like a reset of sorts after the disasterous home opener.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Yeah nico slump is over and I expect him to play at this level most nights moving forward.

Over the past 3 seasons hynes has showed so little faith in Cory it is kind of telling. I’m surprised he’s still on this team with how eager hynes is to stick with any alternative option. I think macblack is the better goalie but he still might be a fringe starter at this point in his career.

Cory's contract has kind of made it impossible for him to not be on the team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
q8utI6U.png

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Cory's contract has kind of made it impossible for him to not be on the team.

Yeah at least till this offseason, buying him out was never realistic. You could only trade him for a similar term/money dead deal like Quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad