GDT: WDSF Game 4: Golden Knights @ Wild - 7:00 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Bright side? Looks like the applications for wilds new head coach search this off season will be in high demand by the looks of this sub these past few weeks.

Tits jacked.

P10p

May 15, 2012
That's not what was happening, but I really enjoy the fact that I'm in your head rent free.

Yes, because you crying about people suggesting that Boldy might not be placed in the lineup is living rent free.

I just love how you called us "whiners" yet here you are in this thread, whining...

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Nah, earlier in the week he was roasting anyone who had the stance that boldy might not play, calling us "whiners"?
If you mean this then it's pretty much a case in point. I get that it's become a contentious topic, but Parise in for Johansson and a taxi-squad plug-in on the 4th line is the most status-quo move possible. I don't recall anyone really predicting that Evason would do otherwise here.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Boldy has zero experience, not only in the playoffs, but in the NHL. So I fully understand why they want to go easy, and not throw him into a high pace playoff game.
And that's the latest Guerin failure being discussed

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Rau in for Bjugstad seems wrong. They should be playing together and channeling 2011.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
To anyone saying that you can’t throw Boldy into the playoffs for his 1st game:

It’s almost like you could have given Boldy some run in the last games of the regular season to see how he looks against NHL pace to make a better and more informed decision on how your current best offensive prospect (Rossi is working back to speed) looks in case you need a potential talent injection in a playoff series.

Glad we got to see a couple of games of Johansson, Bjugstad, Rask, etc in barely meaningful games that had zero chance of making a potential positive difference.

Last edited:

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Between the Wilds lack of interest in game 3, the horseshit officiating in the NHL, and the 9:30 start time Monday night I have just about had it with this league.

They better come out and play hard for 60 minutes because the last game was pathetic.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
You know, Parise does at least generally give his all. Rau is experienced and slots in well on the 4th line. Let's see. I would've liked to see Boldy too, but I also trust our coaching staff to make the right decision. As for the game... Que será, será.

Reactions: Hall of Faber

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
You know, Parise does at least generally give his all. Rau is experienced and slots in well on the 4th line. Let's see. I would've liked to see Boldy too, but I also trust our coaching staff to make the right decision. As for the game... Que será, será.
Don’t hear that much here. Most here have a better plan the the coaching staff.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
It's all good if they win.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
I just wish there was a real direction. Seems to me like Guerin is thinking the team needs to rebuild and, given Rossi's issues, maybe still draft that 1C we need, but is trying to appease Leipold's desire to win now without really committing to winning. You can't convince me that he actually thought we could go into this year with this center lineup and be a playoff team; the plan must've been to get Rossi some experience in a throwaway year while we get another lottery pick. Kap, Talbot and our d-corps end up being too good for that to happen, so now we're stuck with a group that won't contend but isn't bad enough to build up the prospect pool either. And it kinda seems like we'll be stuck in limbo for the foreseeable future given the likely decline of our d-corps in conjunction with any improvement in the forward group.

This is a tough position to navigate and I don't think Guerin's the guy to do it. But then I thought Sakic was an absolute joke and Bowman was a genius 5 years ago, and look how the tables have turned for those franchises.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Between the Wilds lack of interest in game 3, the horseshit officiating in the NHL, and the 9:30 start time Monday night I have just about had it with this league.

They better come out and play hard for 60 minutes because the last game was pathetic.

Did you hear how Berube, head coach of the Blues trashed the officials in public? He probably has some league reaction coming, but I love it, that guy has balls.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well, we definitely need to get a good start in this one, and just an idea, but maybe we don't let our foot off the gas? Yeah, that sounds like a good recipe to win in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad