GDT: WDSF Game 1: Wild @ Golden Knights - 2 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dumba could shoot the puck directly into our net and some people would still find a way to defend it.

I don't think so but if this post makes you feel better about yourself then I'm happy for you.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
So wrong, he went around Zuc on the right, to where Dumba should have stopped him easily.
I don’t know what you’re pointing out as inaccurate in what I posted.

Are you suggesting the other three players didn’t get walked?
Dumba didn’t slash?
The other players slashed?

P10p

May 15, 2012
I don’t know what you’re pointing out as inaccurate in what I posted.

Are you suggesting the other three players didn’t get walked?
Dumba didn’t slash?
The other players slashed?

I'm arguing the only one walked was Dumba, with everyone else rushing over to cover for him.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Dumba could shoot the puck directly into our net and some people would still find a way to defend it.
Dumba could score 4 goals and certain posters would still be harping about some turnover that happened. He's had a rough stretch for sure, but those posters are equally, if not more, obnoxious. His play is under a microscope like no other player on the team.

Reactions: AKL

P10p

May 15, 2012
Dumba could score 4 goals and certain posters would still be harping about some turnover that happened. He's had a rough stretch for sure, but those posters are equally, if not more, obnoxious. His play is under a microscope like no other player on the team.

LMAO, still Dumba' biggest fan even after his performance tonight. All players are judged on the same scale. Hate to break it to you..

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well they’ve seen Dumba commit 2 penalties in a 0-0 playoff game and that should be deservedly criticized by any fan watching.
Did I defend Dumba? Why are you acting like i did?

I was just criticizing the entire team on that play, because they all sucked on that play.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010

Man, it’s almost like we’re criticizing Dumba’s play as if some were criticizing all of GMBGs moves. Weird, how one is acceptable and the other is obnoxious /shrug

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Man, it’s almost like we’re criticizing Dumba’s play as if some were criticizing all of GMBGs moves. Weird, how one is acceptable and the other is obnoxious /shrug
Why is it, if someone doesn't defend Dumba, but expands on the complaint about a bad play all around, people act like Dumba is the only player capable of being criticized?

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
Did I see Bonino was 1/8 on the draw?

At that rate might was well get a bum off the street to take the draws lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad