GDT: WDSF Game 1: Wild @ Golden Knights - 2 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

P10p

May 15, 2012
The advanced stats actually explain why Soucy is even close to Dumba. It doesn’t matter though. Whatever I say will go in one ear and out the other.

Hilarious how you think you're right in defending Dumba after watching that..

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Hopefully that is extra disappointing for Vegas/Fleury, he played great and made multiple low% saves.

Knock him off his game.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
On the topic of the game, I do hope the Wild brass go to the NHL and show the 3-4 plays of Vegas on rush, forward drops the puck, and proceeds to the picks the Wild defender out of the play. Easy interference call and they watched it all game as Vegas created high percentage chances.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hilarious how you think you're right in defending Dumba after watching that..
If you had a point you’d be able to argue it coherently with stats to back it up. A bad stretch doesn’t make me hate a player. That’s way too emotional for my personal hockey opinions.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
On the topic of the game, I do hope the Wild brass go to the NHL and show the 3-4 plays of Vegas on rush, forward drops the puck, and proceeds to the picks the Wild defender out of the play. Easy interference call and they watched it all game as Vegas created high percentage chances.

They’ll never call that...

Against Vegas...

In the playoffs...

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Good refs too, didn't call every little thing, let them play :thumbu:

Love how Kap and Zuccarello were clutch on defense. Hartman had a good game, also. Wish we could get Fiala some help.

Fiala had a great chance, one timer from Zucc. But Fleury had closed.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hopefully Dumbs comes back and scores one next game. Didn't he injure someone with a shot in the game? He got everything behind it.

I haven't been the biggest Cole fan, but i thought he was vg today.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad