WDF Game 6: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | To win tonight would be Pawsome

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Not "more", just more "costly". That isn't to take away VGK though because they're great team, but Avs still should've won this series this year with their talent.

It is a team game, not a talent game, and this typically plays out in the playoffs. I get that Avs have a couple players that are way better than anyone on Vegas, but Vegas is simply a better constructed team. I don't think luck has so much to do with it. Maybe I am wrong though.

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Yeah, everyone thought that the team they had the exact same points with and battled with the season series with thought it was a cake walk. Are you 12?

After game 1, plenty of Avs fans on the Avs board were puffing out their chest. Is getting drunk on Avs fans' tears childish? f*** yes. But as a salty Blues fan who read the way that Avs fans dismissed the Blues, this is nectar-mana to me.

f*** the Avalanche.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'm cheering for Tampa, seeing a 100M team win the cup would look so bad for the league maybe they'll actually fix it.

You're not adjusting for no state income tax...it's easily closer to $110-115 million

Cheaters!

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Some hot takes in here. IMO there were two teams that could've beaten Colorado, one was Vegas and the other was Tampa. There's no shame in losing to Vegas. It's was a series between the two top teams in the league.

Colorado doesn't need to blow up the teams, they were a couple blown leads away from taking the series.

voldar

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal
The only way a Canadian made the final four is they were gifted a spot.
As always in life... it isn’t the one who plays hardest but the one who’s lucky and plays it smart. I always say - you don’t have to be smart all the time, but always when you need to be to get the win.
And this season of the Habs shows the truth of it. They entered the playoffs by the back door - but they did it fair and square - and for now they set a record for this playoffs winning 7 games back to back against teams they were supposed to not even win once ! If you look at their seasonal performance against Leafs and Jets... they have no business to be where they are. BUT THEY ARE ! This is why I laugh at everyone saying that the Habs played against weak teams. Are you f***ing serious ? Or are you NOT smart when you should be ?!?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
As always in life... it isn’t the one who plays hardest but the one who’s lucky and plays it smart. I always say - you don’t have to be smart all the time, but always when you need to be to get the win.
And this season of the Habs shows the truth of it. They entered the playoffs by the back door - but they did it fair and square - and for now they set a record for this playoffs winning 7 games back to back against teams they were supposed to not even win once ! If you look at their seasonal performance against Leafs and Jets... they have no business to be where they are. BUT THEY ARE ! This is why I laugh at everyone saying that the Habs played against weak teams. Are you f***ing serious ? Or are you NOT smart when you should be ?!?

Vegas is going to destroy the Les Habitants

No team from the north would have made it out of the 1st round

Bettman had to put a bow tie on it to get a canadian team in teh semi's.

That was the only. Merry Xmas!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad