• Preds in 5

• Preds in 6

• Preds in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Who cares why their fans hate us? And do we really need to justify our dislike of their fanbase? Screw the Preds, and **** their fans too. Let's go!!
They toss those tiny little Tennessee catfish while dreaming of Manitoba catfish......it makes them crazy and makes them hate us.

Reactions: s1g

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I perused the Nashville forums thread and I found it interesting that 75% of the posts are about their hate of HF Jets fans.

I thought we are a loveable bunch!

I was going to go give them some hugs but they said that Jets fans are on a much tighter leash over there. That doesn’t seem very hospitable. Almost darn xenophobic! :( Opposing fans are always welcomed here for their hot take. Broader perspectives make for better discussions.

At any rate, glad we’re in their heads. Hope our players are doing likewise to their team. :D

Jets in 6. No one is stopping this train, least of all an ugly, dandelion garbed team.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I perused the Nashville forums thread and I found it interesting that 75% of the posts are about their hate of HF Jets fans.

I was going to go give them some hugs but they said that Jets fans are on a much tighter leash over there. That doesn’t seem very hospitable. Almost darn xenophobic! :( Opposing fans are always welcomed here for their hot take. Broader perspectives make for better discussions...

Oh? Personally, I don’t go in their board, and i’d prefer they don’t come in here. I don’t need any clarification from opposing fans about much of anything. They are completely free to hate us all they want. Doesn’t bother me at all...

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
You'll be working the Stanley Cup finals then :)
I have already accepted the fact that I will miss every game after round 2.

You'd want to religiously watch every Jets game ever, but there comes the point at which you have to say no.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010

I was going to go give them some hugs but they said that Jets fans are on a much tighter leash over there. That doesn’t seem very hospitable. Almost darn xenophobic! :( Opposing fans are always welcomed here for their hot take. Broader perspectives make for better discussions.

At any rate, glad we’re in their heads. Hope our players are doing likewise to their team. :D

Jets in 6. No one is stopping this train, least of all an ugly, dandelion garbed team.

They are just scared because an actual rabid fanbase and serious threat of elimination stands right in their face. All they can do is smash fake "airplanes" and do sing along chants

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
Some Buff/Predators meme potential

maxresdefault.jpg

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
The southern teams fans seem to have an inferiority complex perhaps because they are late to the hockey party.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The Athletic with a series preview

Here it is, the series we’ve all been waiting for and a matchup many were expecting since the playoff race began winding down. It’s a bit of a farce that the best team in the league and the second-best team in the league are meeting in the second round (for the second year in a row!) but the matchup will be a spectacle to behold. If the season series is any indication, this showdown between the Nashville Predators and the Winnipeg Jets will be the marquee series of the playoffs (move over Washington vs. Pittsburgh).

By the numbers: Nashville Predators vs. Winnipeg Jets series...

IMG_1019.jpg

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Predators fans are just--justifiably--insecure that the majority of their 'great' fanbase is a contingent of fairweather party-seekers who will move on to the next ride once Rinne ages out.

Amusement park town? Amusement park fans.

Reactions: Pongs21

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
This whole series rests on Buff. If he can make Fisher regret coming out of retirement and give Tolvanen a proper welcoming to the NHL I think we win.
If Lanie can make the most of the opportunities he is going to get we win.
If we get healthy and don't have to play Hendricks we win.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
This whole series rests on Buff. If he can make Fisher regret coming out of retirement and give Tolvanen a proper welcoming to the NHL I think we win.
If Lanie can make the most of the opportunities he is going to get we win.
If we get healthy and don't have to play Hendricks we win.

I'm more worried about the special teams, PK in particular. Stay out of the box, Jets.

They used what looks like a knockoff 1.0 logo

Do they get to slug the girl too in her Jets jersey? I'd rather give her crackers.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I'd like to see Laine really light up Rinne in this series. I wanna see playoffs Laine absolutely dominate the Preds... Hope he's hungry for some big boy hockey.

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
So excited for this series to get started. Was going to watch the game at The Park Theater but I'll probably just end up watching it at home. Anyone here watching the game at The Park Theater?

Go Jets Go!

DREGER21

Mar 26, 2018
8:30.... unbelievable. I guess if we make the SC Final our home games will be set for midnight.

Unless the Jets are leading the series 3-0... my game 4 seats will be up for sale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad