• Preds in 4

• Preds in 5

• Preds in 6

• Preds in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
8:30.... unbelievable. I guess if we make the SC Final our home games will be set for midnight.

Unless the Jets are leading the series 3-0... my game 4 seats will be up for sale.

There will be no need to stagger games for NBC then

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wishing you guys luck from the other side of the country in Montreal!!

8_B916374-8928-4_BBA-92_F1-29_B695138_FDF.jpg

Carbooja

Uncle Salaami
Jun 2, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
As mentioned, Underdogs (beer is always super cold, and the food is good, not spectacular), Silver Heights (although the lounge isn't huge, it's friendly and service is always outstanding, plus SH Ribs!), Smitty's at Portage & Westwood (lots on tap, and several pool tables), Boston Pizza at Portage & Moray (decent selection of tap and food, but not outstanding), and One Great City brewpub at Madison Square by Polo Park.

Can't speak for Garbonzo's as we've yet to visit.

Thanks for the suggestions! My brother works in the kitchen at Smitty's never thought about going there. My kids will be with me, so Hattricks is out of the questions, I'll ask the wife where she wants to go.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
By the end of this series I’m sure I will despise PK Subban, but he gives really good interviews, he is a very well spoken individual.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Yes he is awesome outside of the time he is on the ice!
Agreed. His interview today on PredsTV was really insightful, worth a listen.

That, and Paul Friesen asks the dumbest questions, in all the interview scrums today, both teams. He agitates all the players.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Agreed. His interview today on PredsTV was really insightful, worth a listen.

That, and Paul Friesen asks the dumbest questions, in all the interview scrums today, both teams. He agitates all the players.

Friesen always works much too hard on being snarky and edgy. To cover up the fact that he is lazy and a lousy writer. Does the same crap with the Bombers, btw.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I perused the Nashville forums thread and I found it interesting that 75% of the posts are about their hate of HF Jets fans.

I thought we are a loveable bunch!

I was going to go give them some hugs but they said that Jets fans are on a much tighter leash over there. That doesn’t seem very hospitable. Almost darn xenophobic! :( Opposing fans are always welcomed here for their hot take. Broader perspectives make for better discussions.

At any rate, glad we’re in their heads. Hope our players are doing likewise to their team. :D

Jets in 6. No one is stopping this train, least of all an ugly, dandelion garbed team.

It's all been down hill with the Pred luv ever since my Grumpy Preddy photochop.... :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad