WCSF Gm#7: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/28/13 - THIRD ROUND! GO KINGS GO!

KingsFan17

Jun 20, 2008
Fontana
First 44 years, only 1 trip past the 2nd round. Now we have a Cup and trip back to the conference finals. I could get used to being a contender.

Ron*

Williams had a hell of a game. That guy was skating on air the whole ****ing game, and had three quality chances to get that hatty.

Is there a better line than the third line in the playoffs? Lewis, King, and Richardson after midway through the game and they were consistently keeping the puck in the offensive zone.

Sutter listened to all of you and put Brown back up on the first line in the second period...and sat Muzzin in the third (as well as Toffoli). We had a defensive pairing of Greene and Scuderi for much of the third. What is that, 64 years? ;)

Jun 30, 2006
Quick, Doughty, and Williams get a lot of credit for their effort and play tonight.

Yet, Voynov should be included in the conversation as well. Everytime this guy touches the puck, something good/great happens. Back up the brinks truck for Voynov, what a stud!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Voynov has been okay, great tonight, but not in the whole series. He had some bad mistakes.

Sorry to be a buzzkill ;)

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
This is a bit OT, but do yourselves a favor and go look at the Around the League thread for the Devils. It's just astounding how bitter they still are. It's not even a '**** those guys since they beat us in the finals", it's almost like we killed their dog with their hatred of our team over there.

Minor Boarding

Nov 30, 2011
Corleone
There were 26 defensive zone faceoffs for the Kings tonight and Kopitar took 14 of them (won 9), Richards is the next one with 6 (won 4)...

Justin Williams had 5 shoots on goal this game, no one else had more than 2.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Hmm, I guess with Voynov you have take the good with the bad (gift to Thornton at game 4). He's mostly good though.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
The butt hurt on the Devils board is unreal. It's like we eliminated them all over again.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
The butt hurt on the Devils board is unreal. It's like we eliminated them all over again.

:laugh:

dawson-crying.jpeg

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood

Exactly. It's just mind-blowing. I also love how most fan bases have Quick pegged for a diver. I mean, it's not like Couture or Galiardi were taking runs at him. Also, tough guys don't fall when they take hockey sticks to the throat.

Psilocybin

May 22, 2013
Los Angeles
Looking for a clip of that big hit in the neutral zone in the 2nd or 3rd period(?). Can't remember who was involved in the hit. Anyone know?

Jun 30, 2006
Voynov has been okay, great tonight, but not in the whole series. He had some bad mistakes.

Sorry to be a buzzkill ;)

He shows up in big games, just like Doughty. Does he make a goof every now and then? Yeah...but he's only 23 years old! I can't even imagine what the ceiling is for this kid and hope he sticks around for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad