WCSF Gm#6: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/26/13 - One More Win.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Thank you Darryl Sutter for tampering with a winning lineup TWICE in this series. Inexcusable to put Nolan in. When will he get the memo on Muzzin? Muzzin is beyond bad.

Muzzfan

Mar 10, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Totally annoyed by the Kings effort in this game.

They didn'tmatch the Sharks intensity at all this game.

They deserved to lose this game.

Now, it is down to a single game. Bad bounces and bad calls could send you home.

Way to leave it in someone else's hands possibly.

Sad effort.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Man, we can't ****ing score. It's been the same story all year. And you won't win if you're on the PK for basically the whole first period. Three penalties in the first 5 minutes.

KingKopitar11*

Thank you Darryl Sutter for tampering with a winning lineup TWICE in this series. Inexcusable to put Nolan in. When will he get the memo on Muzzin? Muzzin is beyond bad.

Sutter needs to get his head out of his ass. Seriously.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Well you won't win very many road games scoring one goal.

Complete no shows for all lines except the Third.

Losing Stoll might cost the Kings the series cause they can't win draws.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
ibzXi919yRblVl.gif

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Wow, what a pathetic effort on the road again. What else is there to say. This team has been atrocious outside home ice. We managed three ****ing goals on the road this series. I don't even want to think about this game. How are we supposed to win anything if we can't play on the road? Ugh, I'm out. See you guys Tuesday.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
This team deserves to lose after that half ass effort. They turned in a game #26 of the regular season performance when they had a chance to move on to the WCF.

Absolutely pathetic.

And seriously **** Sutter for making the most brain dead unnecessary lineup change of all time by bringing in Nolan in a ****ing elimination game when the team just turned in its best 60 minute effort of the postseason.

Really really disappointed in this team.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
If we lose on Tuesday to San Jose, I will be beyond gutted. Not to mention there's some stuff going on in my personal life that sucks right now; if they lose...man I may just cry like a 5 year old.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I'm going on the record right now and saying if we lose game seven because of a bad bounce or brutal call, I don't want to hear ****. This team's lack of effort put them into that position.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Nolan and Clifford better not see the ice in Game 7. We don't need senseless "toughness" from idiots who can't make or receive a pass, and we certainly don't need them playing on the top 6.

Sutter has been woefully outcoached this series, probably for the first time in his tenure as Kings coach.

Thankfully with home ice we will not need to see this laughable Thornton vs. Kings 2nd line matchup, any more.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Terrible effort. It's such a pathetic team on the road.

Yup. Pretty impressive how they've made it this far without playing a full 60 minutes in any game. Only game it's happened was the last one. Kind of sucks we couldn't finish it off tonight, now we'll see if the big boys will come out to play on Tuesday.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
DS is making some serious mistakes, but I've thought all along nobody would win a road game in this series. Kings have a chance to make that happen now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad