WCSF Game 4: Kings lose to Sharks 2-1

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Rat Boy... Rat Face... Lol.

Reminds me of how I feel about Steve Otter!

tumblr_lt55lyPTx11qdsap4o1_500.jpg

Audio Outlaw

Jaded Sharks Fan
Aug 1, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Lol, you guys are too funny. You will be happy when Ratface Boy aka Butthead gets tired of losing as a Shark and heads South for LA or ANA to be with his Bros.

Who is Beavis?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
ROFL. The fact you had that photo at the ready is pretty terrific.

Okay here's what we do next season with the Sharks' fans. Every time San Jose or the Kings play the Ducks, we make that picture of Perry our avatar of the day.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I'm starting to give fewer ****s about this year's playoffs. This whole season seems like some kind weird make up year to appease everyone. I feel like winning the cup won't carry as much weight as it would a full 82 game year and won't have as much meaning.This is why I'm not advocating trading away any of our guys that're playing bad. Seems like a lot of them didn't have time to prepare correctly or were partying thanks to the cup win, minus Carter. I say **** it and look forward to next year. But I'd still like them to try and kick the Sharks *****, the series is far from over. I just won't be upset if they lose, **** it....

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm starting to give fewer ****s about this year's playoffs. This whole season seems like some kind weird make up year to appease everyone. I feel like winning the cup won't carry as much weight as it would a full 82 game year and won't have as much meaning.This is why I'm not advocating trading away any of our guys that're playing bad. Seems like a lot of them didn't have time to prepare correctly or were partying thanks to the cup win, minus Carter. I say **** it and look forward to next year. But I'd still like them to try and kick the Sharks *****, the series is far from over. I just won't be upset if they lose, **** it....

No matter who wins it, the * will be attached to the title.

And I never saw it before, but Corey Perry could easily be Bevis to Logan Coutures' Butthead

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Been saying this since before the season started. Still don't like it.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
I just want to say how much I like Kings fans.

I have been avoiding the main boards since last game, not wanting to face a sharks fan base that is now 2-2, and today decided to break down and catch up a little bit. I open the first page of the new thread to a beautiful artistic representation of Ratface Couture, and then scroll down to see half the first page is remarking on his likeness to ugly MTV cartoon characters and rodents.

Enjoying the thread much more than I expected. Don't ever change, HF Kingfans.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Night before playoff game, can't sleep, hoping to continue losing sleep over Kings' games for a few more weeks or more.

Feeling good though. I think we see Quick's passion tonight, and I hope it manifests itself in the superhero positive form. A SJ fan posted something about us having the advantage of Quick stealing one game and it hit me right. I think that's how we will take one of the next two, and I don't mind one bit. It's no secret that our strength in net is one of our biggest team assets.

So, yeah, butterflies for me, I hope the team is getting more rest than I am. Super excited to see them come out and fight hard and get us one step closer to the dream again.

Still believing. Just believing so hard I can't sleep and need to read hockey forums all nights.

Go Kings!!!

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

F that winning is winning. Would love to say we were the first repeat champ since the red wings in the late 90's. Trues the regular season was condensed but the playoffs are the same length, and it is hard to argue that the teams that made it in would not have in a full season.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I just want to say how much I like Kings fans.

I have been avoiding the main boards since last game, not wanting to face a sharks fan base that is now 2-2, and today decided to break down and catch up a little bit. I open the first page of the new thread to a beautiful artistic representation of Ratface Couture, and then scroll down to see half the first page is remarking on his likeness to ugly MTV cartoon characters and rodents.

Enjoying the thread much more than I expected. Don't ever change, HF Kingfans.

:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad